Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
More please
kewr69 chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
Great story
Malbatorus chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
Update coming any time soon?
HappyCthulhu chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
More.
red-jacobson chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
Fun story so far, but there is definitely something that needs to be clarified, either in an update, or in a future chapter. Setting this after the Tri-Wizard Tournament, but before 5th year, Harry and Hermione hadn't met Luna yet, since they didn't meet until the Hogwarts Express trip heading to school for their fifth year. Of course, this could be yet another one of Dumbledore's obliviations, but it should have been addressed earlier in the story.

Also, if it had something to do with the obliviations, how did Harry know to go to Luna in the first place?

Hope you find your muse for this story again

red
MariusDarkwolf chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
This is a very interesting story. Not personally a fan of the "lets change Harry's name" club, but otherwise has lots of potential. Lol I'm surprised Ron actually maned up enough to take a cutting curse for anyone though mainly that's because I normally dispose him. I hope you continue this, and look forward to more
Nella Hyuga chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
wow your story is very well thought out cant wait for more!
Kennilworthy Thisp chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
I'd love to see another chapter of this too
ArthurShade chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Nice
MISSISSIPPI -'- TROJAN chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
Please update soon this is awesome!
emthereble chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
love it !
Ddragon21 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
I think luna should be some kind of plant manipulation thing like a plant pheonix maybe? It's hard to think of a form fitting her character besides a cat I suppose and that's not that useful.
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
this cool and new. hermione being a secret black child O.O whoaaa.
discb chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Hears to hoping you're still active!
discb chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Well... Fuck that caught me off guard.
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »