Reviews for Happy Ending
Unny chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I love the humor! In some sexual way it was really romantic. It felt like I was reading about real people because the plot made scense and it never left me confused with lack of detail because before I could think about questions, the story was moving on to something more. I wasn't bored a second! *wink* Awesome Story! It also expressed difference from other FF in the anime category because it seemed less animated with the realistic plot.
A die-hard fan chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
awesome story and rare pairing! I love ya!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Your character is spot on...I really love this pairing and always witsh there are a lot more of them especially if it is as amazing as this. Please write more of this pairing! I love sai being stalkerish even if it is a little creepy
longingtobeseen chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I really like this pairing, at least with the personalities you gave them. I think you should do more with it. It was a really good oneshot.
Kuramakit chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
this. i can't even...in love.
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Lmao! That end made me crack up! Sai's such a creepo! Wtf!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I think I'm in love and that this should not b a one-shot and that you at a goddess of writing. MORE PLEASE.
Kyotaroro chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I'm not usually a fan of, uh, pairings that doesn't revolve around the main chara of the original...stuff...y...but this? A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Peacock Slayer chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
lol funny ending i like that
Morbidcheesecake chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was great! Worth the time you toke to write it! Thank you for sharing it! And I love this pairing, Sai was spot on! Keep up the good work!
iFanboy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Lol totally love, especially the ending!
Judgement-of-Jashin chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I've just found one of my new favourite pairings o.O thank you for doing this, I loved it. Keep up the good work :3
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was a happy ending. I like this pairing. Don't know much about Sai though, he came in around the time my interest started to wander.
This was good though, looks like lap dances can do some good after all.
earthbender068 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
had to leave you some love here on ff, just like on y! nice smutty work! it's a pairing that isnt done often and I think you handled it pretty good.

I enjoyed the friendship kiba has with naruto and sasuke. stories where he is really close to the pair often leave him as a substitute *uck for one of the other, which makes kiba look like some kind of beggar for a chance at one of them or some kind of sympathy f*ck.

what I like about this is that kiba actually gets to have a connection with someone who could matter to him. so he has his own 'love' at first sign moment. or maybe lust at first sight, with the potential to turn into love.

I'd like to see you make a sequel to this, with or without the smexy scenes.

thanks for the great read

Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
D-Dangerous ur story there, gotta hold the nosebleed back ! Really loved it !