Reviews for Confessional
Periwinkle.Roses chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
please please continue writing this! its incredible , i have fallen in love with it! i ve read it eight times in the last two hours-that is just how awesome it is! please please update i will love you forever!
Makilop chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wow omg please continue this! It's amazing!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Len chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Soooo... I really think that your history is fantastic! I really liked the plot line, it's different and appealing. And I would love if you could update soon. Well... About ideas and opinions: the character that seemed most interesting to me is Louis, i like this moment of confussion that his passing and his resolve in trying to change himself (even though his going all wrong about it and that cuts part really made me sad for him) and I think that Alex is the perfect person to help him through. She sees that he have a problem and need help, and i think they should remaining friends for now and slowly build they relationship. And i think it would be good if Alex dictaded the rhythm (I think it would be a pleasant surprise taking that Louis seems to be always dominant of others with his veela powers and stuff). James and Sam are going in the right direction to me, i still see some trouble ahead to the two, since change that course of a relationship isn't ease, and i think that they will have to learn that been a couple doesn't mean that they have to stop to be friends. Oooh... I loved Hugo, he was such a good surprise! More Hugo! I'm in love with him, hahaha... I would like to see more development in Roxanne and Alice. And see some mature changes in Al ( but i don't think he should lose his vanity, at least not completely). I don't know what your plan for Scorpion, but i'm kind of tired of SCorRose couple, and I'm reading more Scor and any of the Potter siblings (mainly ScorLily, that are so few historys with this couple) or OCs, so can't be of much help.
Well that's it! Really like the history and hope you can come around and updated again. I hope was of some help and forgive me for the grammar errors, english isn't my natural language.
See ya!
livestrong617 chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
So, I don't know if you're ever gonna update this thing, but I'll review anyway. I mean, what happened to seventy chapters? And if you're out there somewhere (I don't know, since you haven't been on here since February) I just want you to know that me and a lot of others really want you to update. I've read this story twice through in the last 24 hours, and I really was looking forward to finishing it. It's one of my all time favorite stories, and I don't know what happened, so please respond or update or something. Oh, and I'd really like to see more Alex/Louis, I like them. Sorry If I was bossy, I just like to see great stories until the very end. So I hope you get this, and I think you did a great job with what you have done so far :)
blueshoes.orred chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Hey, not sure what I want to happen, but I thought I'd leave a comment to say awesome work so far! :D
AvariceN'Spice chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
I need more Alex and Louis, they're my favorite couple! :3 oooh, and Samantha and James! I really want them to get together!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Umm, weeeeellll more Sam &James! I mean they kissed, BUT they didnt exactly say they were offically together (even if we all know it) and you know smut of any kind is always gooood

Oooh and this guy&louis whos name im forgotten, I love that plot line that this guy is gonna help louis 'prove him wrong' the way he feels about himself, so theres that,

And uhmmmm Albus/Alice! Some interaction there, some possible progress maybe?

What else...Flufffffffff next chapter couple romantic snogging and fluff :P

Not very helpful, sorry :P

Oooh or a pillow fight...those are fun...cute flirty banter is equally excellent!

Is furthur maths the highest maths? I do furthur, but in my school its the normal maths for year 12.
thedoctorspadawan chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
It's funny you know, because I remember having a similar experience first time I properly kissed a guy, forgot to breathe... little bit awkward ... but anyways :)JAMANTHA!
jennyellen chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
The part with James and Sam was convincing- it was halarious and so cute! And I'm glad that you've given Sam flaws- unable to make up her mind, social awkward when nervous etc. it made it really believable and good. The stuff with Louis made me sad; Alex needs to sit down and have a good talk with that boy! Keep up the brilliant writing! Sorry that review was so long!
AvariceN'Spice chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Lol! "Through your nose, breath hrough your nose!" Classic! Ftw, I love lily... Hehehehe...
Awnia chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
I want to hear more about Hugo Weasley! Sorry, that was all I could think of while I read the story haha. I liked how the part with James and Sam developed, not too cliche, not extremely fluff, just very cute and realistic I guess. I'd very much like it if Tristan and Louis ended up together, I'm liking him so far. I love this story and I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Good Luck!
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
oh my gooosh! NO, to me it was good c: and i liked it! The part with James and Sam was cute I thought! C:
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
AASDFGJKL
SAM
JAMES
JAM
KISSED
TOGETHER
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Oh that was hilarious, I love that she forgot to breathe and she just walked up to hi and was all 'SNOG ME!'
That was /hilarious/

Oooh louis. Guess you're not really gay then. :)
SerendipitousMagic chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
Oooo, unlucky chapter 13! Forgive me if this makes me terrible, but I actually loved the ending. I mean, it doesn't make me happy or anything sick like that, but I thought it was beautifully written and accurate and very well done.