Reviews for You're My Shannon
Talldi chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This was wonderful! Intimate, sensual and a great tender insight into Gibbs and Abbs love.
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is such a beautiful story, wonderfully written and all, I love the way you wrote Gibbs's emotions and Abby's just perfect. Thanks for sharing the story.
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was so beautifully sweet, sexy and playful at the same time! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
So sensitive and tender. Perfect.
Bookworm45 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That's very sweet. You have a good handle on both their voices.
Elektra Kyle chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was awesome story. I can't stand Diane was a nice continuation of that episode.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Really good I think it needs a sequel with Tobias in it. Loved the way Abby was.
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Can I just say...no shout, how much I loved this. It's easy to imagine how this could have been happening behind the scenes of this episode. You also covered a lot of their relationship in a short amount of time without making it feel as if we lost a huge chunk of relationship history and both of their emotions and reactions were spot on and so believable for their characters. And the end with Carol and Tobias..Loved it, I am so in love with that idea now. So here I go *begging ensues* Put it in a Gabby fic or merge into a realm all your own but I would LOVE to see you expand on the idea of a Toby/Carol fic. *Shoo's bunnies laden with delicious chocolate your way*
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
What a fantastic story... you packed so much into a small package! (See, not everything becomes an epic!)

This may be one of my favorite depictions of Abby in a relationship with Gibbs... you've captured that hesitancy that she has at times so beautifully. She doesn't truly jump to conclusions here, although it's so evident that she's conflicted about what she thinks is a disparity between what she wants and what she believes is limited in his feelings for her. I see Abby as a curious mix of fiercely independent, strong woman and slightly insecure little girl, and you've got both aspects in here. She's trying to be so selfless, too, supporting Gibbs and trying to give him what he needs while shoving her own need for reassurance aside. Typical Abby!

You did a lovely job capturing the feel of the end of that episode, especially Gibbs' reaction to that parting shot from Diane. Great follow up to that moment and how it had to have hit him on a very deep emotional level. The way he and Abby end up reaffirming their love for each other was just beautiful.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Just awesome!
titousphinx chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very nice story, pity she is already over !
Morelie chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wonderful story! So glad you're writing again!
fart fart chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Great story.
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
You know how much I love this story, I love how it was from Abby’s POV and gave insight into how she would feel in the whole situation with Diane, and I loved how they had been together for a while before this happened too. To see this one woman who had clearly had an impact of both Gibbs’ and Fornell’s lives (and not in a good way) and how Abby reacted to everything that happened, not only during the case but afterwards as well, really was wonderful to read.

I can only imagine how anxious Abby would’ve been hearing Gibbs talking to Diane down in the basement and to hear those words...you did such a great job in conveying her conflicting emotions, but even with everything that was going on in her head she still tried to put Gibbs first.

I could picture so clearly Gibbs appearing in the doorway to what had become their bedroom, and my heart just broke for with this image...’He also looked sad, almost defeated... and tired. So very tired.’...Followed by this..."Hey," Abby greeted him softly, feeling such a surge of love and protectiveness rise up that she had to restrain herself from flinging herself at him. Her stomach was fluttering with nerves about the reason behind his sadness and what it might bode for their relationship...*The whole exchange that followed was just so tender*

You really did have me swooning all over the place, especially with this...’ He pulled her closer and Abby found herself almost hauled onto his lap. Wrapping both arms round her tightly, Gibbs pressed his face into her neck and she felt his warm breath as he brushed soft kisses to the bare skin above her tank top.’

I love how they are just naturally drawn to each other when they’re feeling a little emotionally fragile too, they just need that comfort they can only get from one another and I think you really got that across, especially with all the turmoil that was happening around them and the thoughts circling in their head.

Loved the honesty of their words too, when they finally allowed themselves to relax and just let themselves be vulnerable with each other...it was so lovely and intimate. And it’s just like Gibbs to take on the blame for things when they aren’t his fault, but I’m so glad Abby set him straight.

And then holy crap you ramped up the heat, that whole section had me sliding to the floor in a pile of goo, this in particular...’ Setting a familiar rhythm, they arched together, creating heat and friction just where they needed it. The room was filled with breathless moans and strangled gasps, soft murmurs of encouragement as they lost themselves in each other... the passion between them as intense as it had been from their very first night together.’...*passes out...dead*

And that conversation about Carol and Fornell was hilarious...just priceless, loved it! I could easily copy and paste every paragraph in here because this really is a beautifully honest story, and so tender and erotic at the same time. I’m so glad you shared this, thank you! :)
bbfan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Loved this!

"Didn't think it could be as good again... didn't think I could be happy again, but I am... coz of you." Awww... how sweet is that?!

And the Carol/Fornell part was so funny!

Wonderful story!