Reviews for Surprise Me
PiptheSnake chapter 2 . 3/20
Naaaaw! Yessss! i've been looking for this (even though i was unaware of its existence until today, but y'know; details)
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I can't stop smiling, this was the sweetest Samifer fic I have ever seen in my life, and I don't even even have words. Just, wow. (:
BabyTheImpala chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
You are just.
You are perfect.
I love you for this.
So, so, so very much.
AnonymousWhispers chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ohhhhh! Interesting. . . . .I wonder. . . You Have to carry on with this quickly. Please! I've already read these two chapters at least 5 times each and I cant get it out of my mind. Its really interesting (to me) and completely new. Really well written as well (in my opinion).
I'd really like to see more of this :)
StangeFasination chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
YES! This story is so awesome it's perfect! Not-evil Luke and normal Sam go so well together how you've written this and it's not too cutesy or serious or anything nice work
spnMom chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I don't usually like anything slash or too far of canon, but I loved the subtle way you let the story build. I really enjoyed it... thanks.
SALIGIA-the seven deadly sins chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Hi there, just leaving a note to say that I think this story is unusual and fun to read and I hope you continue to write it.
Maakason chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Omg that was so adorable ( im still grinning like an idiot) i hope you write more samifer in the future!
Kate chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I love this story! Do please keep going. :)
GoForTehGig chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Well then if it's not going to be the permenant end I'll FOLLOW IT!
Just to make sure it isn't, you see.
Wyndhaven chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I love it! I love it! I love it! /
It's wonderful! Please continue!
lionhearters chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
OMG this is perfect. Samifer is like, my favorite ship on Supernatural and coffe shop AU is perfect! Lucy always cute and perfect, Sam feeling betrayed... AND then there's Gabriel. He cares about his staff, how sweet this can be? hahah anyway, I don't know what to say. Your story is perfect! Really loved it.
Panda24 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Nice loved it
No pen names left chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
And that's that? Oh, no! You are not allowed to end the story! I am sure there is some rules about great stories having to last more than two chapters. So please, pretty please, write more of this.