Reviews for Close Your Eyes
Sir Pseudonym chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
I thought it went very well. The pace was great, and the over-all grace about it was amazing! PLEASE FINISH FOR ME! ! ! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
love it! :P
9876grpc chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
I liked it. I like that Harry showed he knew what he was doing and I like that there was no fuss about Hermione's status, she just surprised him with it. Harry was a little too suave with his words but it worked with everything. Looking forward to another chapter, hopefully soon:)
Jordana Babe chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Nicely done. i cant wait to read more.
SILVERArrowGRIFFIN chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
love this chapter so much :D
starboy454 chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
excellent update
AllWasWell07 chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Well I liked it, it was one of those "HAHA FINALLY" things lol
computer geek chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Hermione - remind me why you lived in America, again ... ._.
pawsrule chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Wonderful chapter. I hope everything goes smoothly for Hermione back home so she can get back to Harry quickly.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
9876grpc chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I like it. It's sweet and fluffy, which I honestly don't usually like. Looking forward to Harry and hermione getting closer. I hope you keep writing it!
pawsrule chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Wonderful update. Love their interaction.
pawsrule chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Good chapter! Look forward to more.
bosk chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I'm definitely enjoying your story so far. What worries me is that "Angst" descriptor you have up there. Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate a good dose of angst in a story. What I fear is that it will take over and the OC friend of Harry's will be used as a tool to drag it out and cause emotional turmoil, thus dragging my favorite HP couple through the muck (so to speak) before they finally achieve happiness.

Can you tell I've read way to much fanfiction? LOL