Reviews for Just a Taste
DevinneMaddox chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I liked this :)
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
So much laughter! So much awesome! I love how you know the characters so well!
CN7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
aww!
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I loved it. I'm pretty sure I tried to read this at least three times, but got distracted from it.
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Haha, this is awesome :D great job!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
AW! :) I love this. Great job on this. LOL the kids sound exactly like my little siblings. I'm 4 of 10. 4 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters.
DrizzyJ chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
OMG THIS WAS SOO CUTE! I LOVED IT 3
slippingunderneath chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I LOVE THIS. It made me laugh out loud, haha! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
cute story, please continue :)
ScissorLuv94 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
oh come on! dont stop here things were finally starting to get interesting! please continue!
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
"You and your little swimmers." Hahahaha XD LOLed :) THIS IS GREAAAAT :D
Nina chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
YES! My reviews are becoming repetitive and not so much interesting, but it's only because I really really love your stories.
You kept them in character despite the new territory. That's a sign of a true writer ;)
And the way Jade broke the news to Beck? Epic, just epic.

Love, Nina xx
ParadiseJune chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I can't even tell you how much I love this story! It's hard to find a good Bade story which is not post-breakup or sad...this one is just perfect! I like your writing style and the idea and everything! Tandre & Cabbie how cute!
"Unca Beck, your goobie is much larger than daddy's!" I laughed so hard!
imafanpire chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
K that was absolutely adorable! I love the way she told him she was pregnant xD Ill tell my futre husband like that!
vacivity chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Tori and Cat at the door with innocent smiles and their kids? Beck not informing Jade that they're babysitting? I don't know, I have the feeling that Beck should run (and Cat and Tori were rather smart to do just so). xP

""Whoa!" Evie's fascinated eyes went huge. "Unca Beck, your goobie is much larger than daddy's!"" - LOL. Look at those Shapiros wreaking havoc. Oh god, Robbie, why did you have to invent a potty monster?

Beck getting a time out, hm... You don't suppose that was for him giving Jade a time out in Beggin' on Your Knees. And ironically, Jade handles the kids better than Beck. xD

""You and your little swimmers finally knocked me up." Jade told him. "Congratulations, daddy."" - And in the end, he really didn't have to babysit the kids. :')