Reviews for Out of Disaster
Dragonjek chapter 26 . 6/11/2018
Th-th-that omake...
0_0
Dragonjek chapter 20 . 6/10/2018
Nevermind my previous comment.
Dragonjek chapter 19 . 6/10/2018
How did Shinji stay conscious? Without specialized equipment you can't just train to stay conscious from high pressure, much less continue to operate well while continuously suffering from the high pressure.
And how is he not imprisoned after his insubordination? Disobeying orders has got him punished before, Gendo is becoming more unbalanced, and this one put Unit 01 at risk of contamination. He'd throw Shinji in the brig for sure.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/22/2017
Much preferred this epilogue as neither Rei or Shinobu were left behind and Shinji wasn't made to have to feel terrible for turning his back on the feelings of one to accept the other.
soggy noodle chapter 17 . 5/21/2017
Sort of suspected the twist what with the chapter title but the scenario reminded me of The Matrix a bit, if only vaguely.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this tale.
DaCleaner chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I'm sorry but can you pls re-upload this story? I just can't bring myself to read this after all the missing words in the dialogue. FF must have screwed this thing by more than a handful times over.
Also Sprach Mina chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wow. Good story you have here.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 26 . 2/17/2009
This was a good story. It was full of depth and I really loved it. I'm glad that you were able to craft such a nice crossover, and I find the two epilogues very nice.
King of Darkness chapter 26 . 10/25/2008
You know, when I first started reading this story 12 hours ago, I thought it was going to be another lame crossover romance that wouldn't even work out write. Suffice to say, I was surprised man. This has got to be the best Shinji/Shinobu/Rei fanfic I have ever read. EVER. The plot was engaging, the characters believable and intriguing, and the ending(s) was spectacular. I laughed, I cried, I seriously thought about bashing my head into the keyboard a few times, but throughout it all I could only think one thing: "AWESOME". Good job to you Zentrodie. You definitely deserve it.
Invincible Shinji chapter 26 . 7/9/2008
very good except for one major thing... KEITARO AND NARU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER! ( please excuse me for shouting. ) If your going by the manga, Naru is the girl Keitaro made his promise to go to Tokyo U with. They are madly in love with each other and I doubt from the bottom of my heart that they would EVER break-up. ( Again, please excuse my use of capitals.) OK, now that I've let all of that out, excellent story as I have stated before. Second Epilogue was... interesting. Don't mind the Shinji-Shinobu-Rei triangle, but Keitaro and Naru are the ones supposed to be together, plus, I sincerely doubt that Asuka could go for Keitaro.
Invincible Shinji chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Shinobou ,eh? Considering thier personaI would say it is a good match? only on chapter 2 thus far, but will finish the rest of it. By the way you should check out "Love Shinji" if you haven't.
dylanredefined chapter 26 . 6/16/2008
great story thankyou
Drifter950 chapter 26 . 9/14/2007
Well written. Had to be, cause the only time I stopped reading was when I could not keep my eyes open.

Not sure which ending I liked most, liked both of them a lot.

Thanks for the good read.

May the MUSE be with you!
Sideris chapter 26 . 8/26/2006
I must say, once more, that this is probably one of the finest Eva fics I've ever read. And I've read a number. I love it. Pure and simple. I've read it page to page and chapter to chapter six times. And I was there when it was still being written.

A late review? Possibly. But I think it still has it's kick. My hat's off to you. Fine work and I look forward to the updates to your current fics. You're a testament to the finest of the fan fic community. Cheers.
Alteise chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Beautiful... Simply beautiful. I have never seen a better story yet.