Reviews for A Conversation Yet Finished
ForeverOffline chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I liked how he said that despite wanting to lead an honest life, he doesn't regret swaying from that path if it makes an honest person happy - or something like that. I really liked how you phrase that part. Thanks for writing this up! Two thumbs up!
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Fight-o, Akiyama-san! I'll support you and Nao! And ship you two. And stuff.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I think Akiyama's mother would get along really well with Nao. On the other hand, she might at first get mad with her for getting Akiyama involved in a game like that.
I like your story's concept. It's the kind of scene that had to take place at least once. Who else is Akiyama going to talk to about Nao, after all?
Meowmie chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
:'( That was heartbreaking
Mizumori Fumaira chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
finally, another liar game oneshot for you. although it isn't romance, but i like it anyways.

i've read another story by you, and they are amazing! please don't stop writing in this fandom, since i'm a huge fan of liar game, espicially akiyamaXnao

mind if I add you to my favorite authors list? ;D
Ichiume chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I really like how it ended with "I'm going to be fine". It wasn't quite what I was expecting, but somehow it was really poignant. :) Love your Liar Game fics!
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I'm really, really hoping that he's going to ask the question we all have in mind. If not, I think my poor heart would be crushed. But I'm sure she'll say yes. :) Haha thanks for the story! It was really sweet. You pulled in a lot of soft moments that are seen too often from Akiyama-san. I enjoyed your short story.