Reviews for A Spy of a Different Nature
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 7/13
This is a WONDERFUL story! You do a terrific job with all of the details. Beautifully written - clever plot - gutsy resolution. Loved it.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Great story! I'm a huge SMK fan!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Loved it.
LauriD chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I came upon this story a few days ago and was hooked from the first chapter. I really loved that Amanda proved she could take care of herself, great story. I agree that the song "When You Say Nothing At" fits them well and it has always been a favorite of mine.
NoMoFanFic chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Really enjoyed this, I could totally see it as an episode!
cyndergator chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
This was wonderful! Hope you are writing more SMK stories!'
ChElFi chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
I loved the ring tie-in, it's not not-cannon and actually I've heard it surmised before but not in a fanfic. Great story. :)
resourceful chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Delightful Season III story. Through your descriptive words and riveting scenes you conveyed the rush of Lee and Amanda's chemistry even though they were separated by thousands of miles. Their longing for each other was palpable.

I loved the trip to Mackinac Island, the growing curiousity about some computer whiz kids, and Amanda's ability to save her own life. That Lee was frantically trying to get to her, made the scene all the more breath-taking.

Thanks for a wonderful story.
kehwie chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
This was fabulous. Felt almost like an episode with action and humor and Lee being all knight in shining armor and Amanda doing just fine on her own. Outstanding.
SaraiEsq chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
This was a delight! Thank you!
Loretta chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
great story
mrs.vanderhosen chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
This was a fun read. I love stories where Amanda comes to her own rescue. It was especially clever that she did it after buying Lee a knight. One of the things that makes this great is all the details that you wove into the story, from the descriptions of the locale to the plot points like Amanda retyping the last bits of the meeting on the typewriter ribbon to cover her tracks.
cajun panda chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
I really enjoyed this.
eternal vampire chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Wonderful story. Just finished it in one shot. Couldn't get enough. Your characters are well thought out and so are your plots. Looking ford to hearing more from you. Take care and have a great night.
Ardeliah chapter 10 . 8/11/2012