Reviews for Iris
alh1971 chapter 9 . 4/14
Nice ending, which I surprisingly appreciated was kind to Edward. Glad Jake got his well deserved HEA.
alh1971 chapter 8 . 4/14
Erotic and powerful. Loved it.
alh1971 chapter 7 . 4/14
Powerful chapter! Love this: "Jacob pressed her delicate hand over his wounded heart, mingling their crimson blood together. "Don't you get it yet? You bleed. I bleed. Do you understand what that means?"
alh1971 chapter 6 . 4/14
I LOVE a badass Jake!
alh1971 chapter 3 . 4/14
Amazing chapter
Nice description of wolf strength. The books really soft-pedaled the wolves abilities. Really - what good would a destroyer of vampires be if they could not destroy vampires? If they were unable to overpower a vampire they would have gone "extinct "long ago and been worthless as tribal protectors!
That was simply...ridiculous
In other words Edward could care less for what your about to lose. He only cares about what HE is going to gain. Bella can scream and rant all she wants . No one NO ONE is to blame but her. Nobody can take anything from her that she will not let them have no matter the reason. The nail was hit right on the head when Bella said that Jake might leave her or imprint. THAT uncertainty is why Bella is where she is. That complete lack of faith and fear of living life on its own terms. Edward also neve mentioned that most of the Vampires were at deaths door with few close personal relationships before they were turned - not so with Bella. Bella would deserve to have nothing but rgret as the price for her eternal and pathetic existence.
How about a story where Bella does some fighting? Where she has to work at least a little to put things right? You know, seeing as she's the one that destroyed everything and everyone around her. Why is it I wonder that Bella gets to do the screwing up and everyone who genuinely cares for her has to pay the freight? The vamps just seemed to want a new addition to their weird "family" AND a simply and tidy solution to the Volturi problem. Bella's best interests came in a far distant second consideration.
I thought Bella was half starved...now she is supposed to look like aphrodite?
Gimme a freakin break.
Bella is a fucking coward. I hope Jke laughs in her face. Why he is coming back is beyond my reckoning. If there was ever a character that deserves her fate its her. BTW i isnt HALF Bellas fault its ALL Bellas fault she has neither right nor reason to complain
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing!
Holidai chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
My gosh, this chapter was beautiful! I need to review the other chapters and I will but I had to stop and leave a review for this one while the impact of it was freshest in my mind. Simply stunning.
Robin.D chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
good chapter :):):):) it was a good story in all :-) :-)
Robin.D chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
that was a hell of a good chapter :):):):)