Reviews for Moments In Time
The Songwriter's Ghost chapter 68 . 12/10/2016
It's been a long time since I've reviewed a chapter for this story, largely because life has gotten in the way of me keeping up with it regularly, but tonight I took the time to catch myself up on it, and I'm really glad I did — and that you've kept on with this story. Although I would understand, I would be very sad if this story wasn't seen through to its end. This is hands down my favorite fanfiction I've ever read for Dragon Age, and I all but consider it canon. And I plan to keep up with whatever you write after / alongside this as well.

In reference to this chapter in particular, and the last few chapters, really — I have said this before, but I adore the way you characterize Morrigan. You write softness in her in a way that makes it believable for her character — no matter how many walls she puts up, you always let her feelings shine through without breaking any of that down, which is a subtle balance you consistently excel in maintaining.

I also really like that Anora will be fighting, and that you've kept Cauthrien involved. I really want to see more of what those two's history is like, because it's clear there's something there. For that matter, I'd also like to see a one on one exchange between Cauthrien and Talia, but I understand it may not fit into the story you're telling right now.

Anyway, I mostly just wanted to let you know I still check in on this story when I can, and I'm committed to sticking with it to the end. And also to thank you for writing it, because I love it and I know how much work writing can be, even when it's a labor of love.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 22 . 12/5/2016
I'm done here. You handle Talia and her problems as if she were a child with a bad temper. You seem to ignore the psychological, emotional, and physical problems she has/would have after what has happened to her. Berserker state is only about anger I guess. It doesn't stem from those I listed above. No, all she has to do is calm herself down.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 17 . 12/5/2016
I dislike this chapter. It could be that my hate for Wynne is the main cause or that I think you handled Talia's issues and angry poorly.
Guest chapter 68 . 11/16/2016
It been to long please come back
Jet chapter 68 . 10/16/2016
I've read this fic so many times that I have trouble remember that this isn't actually DA canon. I just wanted to profess my love of this fic. Kudos!
Guest chapter 68 . 10/12/2016
Please update all your story are great
Olho07 chapter 68 . 9/29/2016
I'm really looking forward to read the scene where Talia's going to make the final blow, all her thoughts in the process, and then discovers that she continues alive.
ValeriNeria chapter 68 . 8/13/2016
Been reading this story for a long time. It seems amazing how this is at the final battle
raymore chapter 68 . 7/3/2016
Some interesting choices in this chapter. You use Zevran in a realistic manner to provide insight into what is happening with the group very nicely. The demand of the King and Queen to fight is logical given their personalities and using Cauthrien as body guard makes sense. You gave a better reason for the party splitting up then the game did. That said I would have expected more push back particularly given that the group had fought as a group to this point so the lack feels wrong to me. Back to the positive I was pleased to see the logic in setting up the defense, both in the use of all the various groups and in the defending of the various areas, notably the knocking out of the bridges. I am looking forward to the battle scenes, particularly given that you are going to have split the narrative much as the game did. Looking forward to the next update. Also is Morrigan leaving? How will Alistair react? Will there be a Witch Hunt? Who lives? Who dies? Hate to be morbid but it always seemed unrealistic that only a Warden's life was at risk in the game.
BlindFury the Ultimate chapter 68 . 6/29/2016
Everything they've done has been to get to this point. Now comes the final battle, with a certainty of death, small chance of success... so what are we waiting for? Time for one glorious battle. Can not wait to see your version of the battle for Denerim as it unfolds.

Thanks for the shoutout by the way. :)
XIIIshades-of-grey chapter 68 . 6/29/2016
I just want to hug Talia. She's come so, so far, only to arrive at the real gauntlet. You'll be okay, young Commander!
I'm not going to make a big list, so suffice it to say that I am very excited to see where you take all the characters. I love your writing, as always, but the fact that you take the characters in such unique and well-executed directions is the icing on the cake. Thanks for another great chapter!
KalenCaelli chapter 68 . 6/28/2016
Excellent chapter. Although it felt slightly disconcerting to jump between 3 viewpoints when most of your chapters have been a single pov, I think an exception could be granted here.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 68 . 6/26/2016
So good! I love this story so much; it's one of the best fwarden/leliana fics out there. you're an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 68 . 6/26/2016
It was good to see Leliana's thoughts on the dark ritual, last chapter she was only there and didn't say much. It will be really interesting when she meets Kieran. We are so close to the end now that makes me sad but also happy because I know that their story will continue.
Grace Kay chapter 68 . 6/25/2016
*blush* But now I really wanna knooooooow.

This chapter was really great. I think you're right. This is the calm, deep breath before the storm that's going to rip through the city, as well as people's psyches.

It's not something you focus on super hardcore, but you mention it a few times, and just the generally feeling really highlights just how far Talia has come. She doesn't seem 18 anymore. She's a woman, a commander, and she has a thorough grasp of what's going on around her (minus the Ritual...). She's grown up, and she's looking at all she has to lose and finding that she's gained quite a lot even thought she's lost a lot, as well.

It was also a good reminder that Cauthrien was conscripted. I'd totally forgotten...