Reviews for Moments In Time
The Real Dorkzilla chapter 40 . 3/18
if you want profe of Bhelen killing his eldest brother and blaming the second, then i recommend playing the dwarf noble origin story.
Guest chapter 69 . 12/16/2017
Please please continue your stories
Guest chapter 69 . 10/4/2017
please come back and do any story please
justjoe chapter 60 . 10/2/2017
I only allowed myself to be captured once. I always fight and given what is known of Loghain at this point, it is suicide to allow yourself to be captured. Granted, the game gives an easy out for this, but it is still stupid and fatally damning to Anora's character. There is some really weak writing in the game here, and I would have preferred that you had simply fought it out, or given Anora a moment to shine and demand Cathy stand down. As it is, this chapter was, by far, the weakest part of the story for me.
justjoe chapter 69 . 8/3/2017
Fantastic story. I really like the changes that you've made to the plot as well as general character development. Even given the budget constraints of developing a game, many of the changes you've made just made sense and greatly enhanced the narrative.

Well done.
rollongold chapter 67 . 6/27/2017
I really liked what you did with alistair and morrigan. I've actually romanced morrigan in the game before and even though she's insufferable and sarcastic as heck there would be slight moments of vulnerability that would emerge when she had certain conversations with my warden. Truthfully I never thought much of it before, but after reading your story it adds a whole new dynamic to her actions and conversations.

The alistair and morrigan moments in the brecilian forest and this night on the eve of battle have become some of my favorite moments in this entire story. It's so well written and well portrayed and so in character that I can just imagine it happening alongside in the game. And it's wonderful.

Your story has turned this game into so much more than it used to be for me, and now I can't unsee the characters in the way that they are portrayed here whenever I'm playing the game. It's fantastic. Thumbs up for the great story, it's been an excellent read
raymore chapter 69 . 6/20/2017
Glad to see the story continue. As always well written and the plan of splitting the party was logical something that the game lacked. Honestly who doesn't protect their ruler. I also really liked that you gave Riordan his moment it was well done and did the moment justice. As always hoping to see more from this story as soon as you can. Curious to see how you will handle the ending battle scenes.
AlAlva chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Wow, I gotta say that I think Im going to be doing a lot of reading with your story, well done
Aziethe chapter 69 . 6/18/2017
So glad you're still continuing this! Loved the moments last chapter of Zevran trying to figure out the morristair situation. Great to see all of Talia's allies coming together. I admit I'm not caught up with most recent chapters so it was a surprise to see Fergus as prince consort to be but I'm happy for Anora's sake.
XIIIshades-of-grey chapter 69 . 6/15/2017
I need to lie down.

The mood was so palpable through this whole chapter - I was hearing Ferelden at War in my head the whole time, and I could see every detail. Seriously, it was that good. I hope you're all taking notes, because this is how you give someone heart palpitations by writing about people pacing along a wall.

I guess what I'm saying is welcome back and thanks, as always, for sharing.
KalenCaelli chapter 69 . 6/15/2017
Snafu, you did an excellent job, my friend. Sometimes I find battle scenes hard to write. After all, there are only so many ways you can hack, slash, or stab things. You've done a good job of keeping things fresh and I like that you told this from Talia's and Riordan's point of view. Kind of like a passing of a baton.
ValeriNeria chapter 69 . 6/15/2017
Very good
Guest chapter 68 . 5/13/2017
Hope you can update any of your story's soon
The Songwriter's Ghost chapter 68 . 12/10/2016
It's been a long time since I've reviewed a chapter for this story, largely because life has gotten in the way of me keeping up with it regularly, but tonight I took the time to catch myself up on it, and I'm really glad I did — and that you've kept on with this story. Although I would understand, I would be very sad if this story wasn't seen through to its end. This is hands down my favorite fanfiction I've ever read for Dragon Age, and I all but consider it canon. And I plan to keep up with whatever you write after / alongside this as well.

In reference to this chapter in particular, and the last few chapters, really — I have said this before, but I adore the way you characterize Morrigan. You write softness in her in a way that makes it believable for her character — no matter how many walls she puts up, you always let her feelings shine through without breaking any of that down, which is a subtle balance you consistently excel in maintaining.

I also really like that Anora will be fighting, and that you've kept Cauthrien involved. I really want to see more of what those two's history is like, because it's clear there's something there. For that matter, I'd also like to see a one on one exchange between Cauthrien and Talia, but I understand it may not fit into the story you're telling right now.

Anyway, I mostly just wanted to let you know I still check in on this story when I can, and I'm committed to sticking with it to the end. And also to thank you for writing it, because I love it and I know how much work writing can be, even when it's a labor of love.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 22 . 12/5/2016
I'm done here. You handle Talia and her problems as if she were a child with a bad temper. You seem to ignore the psychological, emotional, and physical problems she has/would have after what has happened to her. Berserker state is only about anger I guess. It doesn't stem from those I listed above. No, all she has to do is calm herself down.