Reviews for Unexpected Offer 00 used to be FAF
gaben chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Great twin boys and a family united. Glad they named one after Jarrod. I see now why you made the boys that old. ; the great depression looming on the horizon made a good historical reference as well as chatacter and plot motivation and plausibility.
gaben chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Well well consent from the otherwise. I'm wondering what has made Audra so bitter. Glad Heath put her in her place.
gaben chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Really I think it's about time they let Audra in on the deal. Hmm Young Tony's a problem looks like they will loose there family home.?
gaben chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
No she's not a gold digger though Audra has some right to be concerned. I just hope that gene find love. That would be a bonus.?
gaben chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Okay on to it now... Though there could be some opposition from Audra .
gaben chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Gee, I think Cordelia must be a little spooked by now. though I bet just as curious as to what is going on.
gaben chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Hmm, so how old is Cordi... I'm quite saddened by the barkley's slow ageing and demise, I like the way gene is trying to find a way to preserve it all. cordelia'a relationship is a mystery. Good I like a good mystery. again nice short chapter making it easy to follow with enough pace. i'd like a little more detail about Tony and Cordelia, but I'm presuming that will come.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
You know, you could ask to add Eugene's name.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Loved it. Yep, the ranch is safe for one more generation.
13Sarah94 chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Loveee! :)
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Love the idea of Gene and Cordelia with twins! Maybe I should wish that on a friend of mine and her husband. Hey, there is about the same age difference between them as there is in here! Ok ok , he doesn't have as much money but... LOL
Sapphire Dawn chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
'"Either I need some sleep, or….." ' LOL she doesn't need sleep. LOL :)
Sapphire Dawn chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I hope so too. Cordelia is not after Gene's money.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Loved it. Cordelia makes me smile.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
I think the last review should read "neat", not "need". Hope, Audra will, in time, see this is a good thing.