Reviews for Albus Potter and the Global Revelation
avengehedgwig chapter 17 . 9/5
I was just wondering, are you uploading this on AO3 as well? I saw it posted there under Anonymous and it’s not even entirely uploaded, only part way through the 5th book has. I just thought that kinda strange as it’s been finished for years?
Xanita Xd chapter 3 . 7/11
This is not credible, besides only Salazar Slytherin's descendants can speak Parseltongue so a muggleborn couldn't speak it and the last Parselmouths of Harry's generation were Harry Potter and Voldemort, so the only possibility of someone else speaking it would be that it was Voldemort's secret child or that there still was a piece a Voldemort in Harry and one of his children would have inherited it. And Fred Weasley died the war so due to George's sadness Ron took over Weasley Spells to date
GreenRaven96 chapter 17 . 5/21
Great fanfic! I’m just about to start the next one
jel chapter 3 . 4/26
nice!
jel chapter 2 . 4/26
nice
TheFallen1617 chapter 1 . 1/23
I’ve never reviewed before but I read your story years ago… You were what brought me in the fanfiction, and I love you for it. This story is beyond incredible. I’m re-reading it now, years later and I know it will be as magical as the first time. I never finished the Abbysal Vortex because I stopped after you hadn’t updated in months and completely forgot about it. I’m literally about to binge the whole thing. Love you!
jolycassy chapter 9 . 1/17
Cody, this is one of the best Fanfic I've read in a very long time. This is actually one of the first next-gen fanfic I've read, and it is fantastic. I've been too busy with life recently to read anything, and this story has given me the joy of reading back! It really is well written, compelling, and overall fun. I know you wrote it a long time ago, but I was browsing new stories, saw the completed 7th book, and decided I should start from the beginning, and I do love it! Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
GO CRAZY AIHFADSASD
eburos87 chapter 17 . 8/20/2019
So... wow. Just wow. This whole book has been fantastic, I read it all in one day and just could not put it down. But this last chapter was amazing. I felt like I was gut-punched reading about the Pierces and King's Cross. I have so many questions about what will happen next! And of course, I am very curious about Exo and his condition... Ugh, I am just so happy that the whole series is already complete so that I can read them all! Your writing is very good and the story and mystery is so gripping. Awesome job!
DeannaPruitt702 chapter 2 . 7/19/2019
great work on this book, one of the best Albus Potter Series I've seen.
JIB27 chapter 6 . 3/11/2019
I’ve just noticed a few things about characters that have me quite... annoyed. I know Albus got sorted into Gryffindor which has changed his personality from cannon but he’s not supposed to be proficient at magic or near the top of his class! Also I recall he couldn’t get his broom to come up in his flying lessons... Why all of a sudden is he looking to be another quidditch protégée? Don’t forget Scorp either, he’s supposed to be timid but very smart and geeky like Rose and the step son of Justin. I hope you explain why the differences are the way the are further on in the story.
JIB27 chapter 4 . 3/11/2019
Great story so far, already hooked!
Taytay123456 chapter 17 . 2/25/2019
I read this story within a day. At first, I was a bit confused because certain small details that were given at the end of Deathly Hollows are different in this story. I was also overwhelmed with the sheer number of characters introduced within the beginning, but I found myself still very curious. Despite my reservations, there are numerous situations that made me chuckle and many mysteries, both major and minor, than captured my attention.
Midway through this first book, I decided special things were going to happen to one Albus Severus Potter. I love how Albus is written. I believe he is Canon, regardless of the fact that he is not in Slytherin as he should technically be. I love the original characters Alec, Aidan, Exo, Sylvester, the Moon sisters, etc. They become substantial over time. The OC teachers such as Wilcox and Professor D (Transfigurations) are dynamic. James is the annoying older brother that seems to fit Canon as well. Rose is the faithful cousin and side-kick of Albus. Harry is absent for the most part, yet he awkwardly attempts parenting just as he awkwardly attempted being friendly as a child, but again, this fits Canon.
The specific information about wandlore, Herbology, Dueling, and Transfiguration is detailed and thought out quite well. I expect the academia information will increase as Albus ages. The ending of Global Revelation showcases a deeper plotline far beyond simple school-boy drama and romance. This was certainly worth my time and I look forward to reading the next installment as soon as I finish typing this review.
Albus Potter chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
Very good first chapter I loved it when James made Albus so mad he blew the house up Albus was a Powder Keg waiting to Blow and James provided the spark that set off the Explosion Brilliant righting sir absolutely 10********** out of Ten you have a feature sir I think you are after JK,s Job LOL Keep it up
xfayeheartx chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
I'm confused. So I read this awhile back but stopped because it ended was it not updated or am I just missing something cause a commenter below is saying not to read it because it's been 2 years since the last update so someone clear this up for me please.