Reviews for Albus Potter and the Global Revelation
shiiki chapter 1 . 7h
All righty, first review proper from me ... I liked how you started this, with Harry and Ginny's dialogue. You did great job writing their conversation, it flowed very seamlessly and was easy to follow. My first read through I kind of skimmed the Ingot and Nelson bits, but coming back on a reread, it was definitely more interesting (kind of the way stuff in PS/SS jump out at you after reading all 7 books!)

I think this chapter does a great job of laying the groundwork for what is to come; beyond the stuff about Gallen Ingot and Adelina Nelson, there's also the second part showcasing Albus's amazing accidental magic, where you ease us into his powers by playing up the accidental magic due to emotional frustration card, but which can later be interpreted as a sign of his talent and power. Nicely done!

And finally, I wanted to note that you did a good job extrapolating Albus and James's characterisation from the snippet we see in DH's epilogue. I like Harry and Ginny's parenting styles as well. In the scene you gave us, it all fit nicely.
ollietrombone chapter 17 . 7/24
Love!
firebender23 chapter 9 . 7/6
You write perfect but every thing goes too fast . that's the only problem I think you have on this.
Love you chapter 8 . 7/4
Started to read this again and I absolutely love just as much as I did first time round well done can't wait for you to finish 7th story so I can read
Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/16
This first chapter has really got me interested! You are a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read on!
Shub the Shrub chapter 1 . 5/16
boy oh boy. I thought I was gonna get sleep tonight. nice to know that I'm actually gonna spend the whole thing READING THIS and CRYING UNCONTROLLABLY. also maybe some hot chocolate BUT MOSTLY READING THIS
Shubaka17 chapter 4 . 5/17
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CHARACTER, AND IMMEDIATELY KNOWN THEYRE 1) TRASH 2) PERFECT 3) YOUR FIRSTBORN CHILD? DESULGON IS ALL OF THESE AND I MUST PROTECT HIM OR ELSE HE WILL BECOME EVIL AND KILL EVERYBODY. SINCE THATS WHAT ALL MY OTHER FAVES HAVE DONE, APPARENTLY.
Shubaka17 chapter 3 . 5/17
holy heck how am I gonna keep track of everyone? I mean I've got the three important ones: Albus, Eftan, and Scorpius. But I've already forgotten who Mia is. and which one is Aidan? 14 chapters and 6 more books to get these down I guess.
Shubaka17 chapter 2 . 5/16
YOU MONSTER DONT YOU DARE MAKE ALBUS A SLYTHERIN! HES A GOOD AND KIND HUFFLEPUFF, OR MAYBE A NEVILLE GRYFFINDOR BUT HES NOT A CUNNING SLYTHERIN. except now I kinda want to see him as a slytherin realizing it's not that bad BUT DONT YOU DARE
Noonie1 chapter 17 . 5/10
Wow a great read! I stayed up way too late the last two nights to read :)

I like Albus, James drives me nuts though and I don't get why his parents aren't harder on him.

Great pacing and character development, just a few too many names for me to keep straight.

I wish we would find out what Exo's condition is, seems like Werewolf issues to me.
whoa. that was some magic! awesome. from ngayonatkailanman
Abby chapter 13 . 2/16
"Does anyone think they know who's right?"
"I don't think anyone's right," said Riley.
"Excellent! Now you're getting the hang of politics!"

I...laughed...so...hard!