Reviews for Albus Potter and the Global Revelation
Sildet-ebrithil chapter 17 . 4/22
This is the first post-gen story that I have read, and I am glad that I did. It was really enjoyable. I will say that the beginning is a bit choppy with all of the new characters, but once you get them all sorted in your head the story takes off. I'll be reading the next installment now!
Anon chapter 13 . 4/20
One of my favorite things about the HP books is how there are a bunch of different events (the munctapol thing, the Statute problem, etc.) that you just KNOW are connected, but you're not sure how or what all the connections are accomplishing and this is integrated really well into the story. I love the suspense and tension!
This story is amazing i love imagining what should happen next in books and this is really enjoyable to read!
Wonderful language and great story I felt like I was reading a JK Rowling book
Joe chapter 17 . 3/2
It waz amzing
apukwa chapter 1 . 2/26
An absolutely AMAZINGLY SPLENDID book series. Once people catch on it will rise to the top of the fanfiction pile - it is on par with the best works out there. The deeper you get into the series, the more action scenes come up that keep you on the edge of your seat and reading into the wee hours of the morning. I can't wait for Book 7 to come out!
Julian chapter 1 . 2/21
Hi, I am a big fan who has just finished all 6 six books , but I cannot find the seventh book, which is said to be out by the ned of 2014. Please reply on where the last book is
Ryan chapter 2 . 2/14
Oh my god this is getting better and better. The writing is amazing and all the characters are portrayed perfectly. Also it just keeps coming up with amazing ideas. Luna! Justin! Romione!
Ryan chapter 1 . 2/13
This seems legit! Much better than I was expecting I think I'm gonna read this whole thing!
TheNamelessBoy chapter 16 . 1/22
Albus got 2 girls already?
It's funnily cute to see 1st years act jealous & such like teenagers... :)

I wonder where it'll go.
I do love a well written triangle, sadly they're so rare :(

I rarely follow the 1st year stories: they lack in action, also don't have romance to fill the gap.
But then again, most of the romances are crap :(

This was fab :)
There was action (kinda), cute romance (some stories have 1st years behave in such ways!).
I was kinda miffed about 1st romance (Hello! They are 11!) But this one just sticks to the line.
So you get the only approval about 1st year romance I've ever given :)

I'll start on the 2nd book as soon as I finish this!

I see you haven't mentioned the pairings in the story summaries for all 6 books?
I actually kind of like it, as the romance plot is not spoiled.
I'd be miffed about it in other books, but yours doesn't really depend on romance to keep going.

Waiting for Albus to develop more, face some challenges..., catch some snitches ;)
TheNamelessBoy chapter 5 . 1/21
"Trust me, Potter, this type's trash. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort."
That's almost word for word the same language Draco used in Book 1. If you were going for deja-vu, it was brilliant!

Also, really good suspense building, with the sorting house question, and now with Exo's condition.
I'm dying to know, but it's not irritating.

Curious about Scorpius. I've already read so many versions (by best character is one of them).
Let's see how this goes...
TheNamelessBoy chapter 1 . 1/21
Nice 1st chapter.
I like how you had thought out the whole series before writing this.

Albus S. Potter is my favorite NextGen character & I almost exclusively read his stories.

I have 2-3 more series & some novels lined up to read (about Albus), but this looks good :)

I question:
Where was the party?
Because the house exploded & no one noticed?
How far were they?
Skychild101 chapter 12 . 1/9
Hey

So far i'm really enjoying this story even if its the first book only! Can't wait to see some action lolz i'm a nutter for action heh...

Anyways, I just wanted to point out (for future reference), I did some researching and found out that Hagrid still works at Hogwarts after the work, going back to his job. i'm actually happy that you placed Peeves back on XD I must admit: I felt upset when they didn't included him in the movies though...he could've been a LOT of help in the Battle of Hogwarts...

With your A/N at the end, I also did an oops as i'm writing my own HP next generation (maybe you can check it out?) I placed ALbus in Gryffindor since I didn't know that J.K Rowling said that she would place him in Slytherin oops...:3 but I did let my readers to vote and the Gryffindor won by a landside. Slytherin came next lolz

yeah...only 4 chapters left (since i'm done this chapter) and can't wait to read book 2!

Oh another question: did you finish book 7 or...?
Hermoine13 chapter 12 . 12/14/2014