Reviews for Albus Potter and the Global Revelation
Excellent. Very imaginative.
bluejay95867 chapter 4 . 10/27
So albinism, which is what Desulgon suffers from, comes from the Latin "white", which is albus. Interesting.
ForSer chapter 4 . 10/20
Griffindor? Predictable.
ALBUS AND I SHARE BIRTHDAY AHSGJSGHDJSGHJFHRJDHJNFH
So far I'm really enjoying this story and it flows incredibly well. I am however confused on this chapter on how Professor Plinky has a former house? Do house elfs or former ones go to hogwarts and study? Sorted into houses while they work there?
Linzerj chapter 2 . 9/2
Okay so, my friend Andy is apparently the same Andy that inspired you to write these stories, and he recommended I check these stories out! Honestly I'm sad it took a recommendation for me to find these though because I'm really enjoying these first few chapters, I wish I had found it sooner!

But, this is looking like it's going to be a great journey into Albus's times at Hogwarts! I'm really really excited to get to reading and seeing how everything goes! Thank you for writing these tales, I really am excited to get to read through them in my spare time!
the-cari-moose chapter 17 . 8/19
Ha! Nice Marauder crack there from Nearly Headless Nick
the-cari-moose chapter 16 . 8/19
Just a little thing to point out but when Helio Wilcox took them to the debates you said it was February 2017 and now you're saying that a few months later it's July 2018. Not too important but the difference between good and brilliant writers is consistency and attention to detail. Otherwise damn this book has been great! I can't wait for the next. Exo's condition is really confusing me!
the-cari-moose chapter 15 . 8/19
Holy shit stuff's about to go down...
the-cari-moose chapter 14 . 8/19
I have a huge respect for the head boy and I hate that people don't like him just because he's a Slytherin. Yodelhop is Quiddich Captain, he doesn't have time to be both - morons.

I really hope that Albus and Scorpius will become friends in the future. I feel like the best way for Albus to get around his wall would just be to try and hang out with him without talking to him so that Scorpius can get used to his presence - for example just sitting down at the same table as him in the library, because I assume that he sits by himself ...
the-cari-moose chapter 13 . 8/19
I thought I had an opinion on where I stood with the Muggles and the Wizarding World revealing themselves but now after reading the debates I'm not sure - it's not as simple as one side is right and one side is wrong like it is in canon. You're a damn good writer.
the-cari-moose chapter 12 . 8/18
I don't think James is right on his theory about Exo. I find it funny that Wilcox is taking Harry and Ron around the forbidden forest, they already know it like the back of their hands I hope Albus gets to see his Dad when he comes though.

Also it totally doesn't matter that JK thinks Albus is a Slytherin, if in your mind he's a Gryffindor then he is - this is fanfiction baby, you can have anything you want!
the-cari-moose chapter 11 . 8/18
Well Holly's suddenly taken a huge interest in Albus, it's cute. I hope his friends don't give him too much pressure for it. HA! I love how Harry hasn't mentioned the Marauders Map to any of his kids. I suspect Albus will probably inherit it in the future ... not sure what will happen with the invisibility clock if James keeps being a dick though.
the-cari-moose chapter 10 . 8/18
Okay something is definitely up with Wilcox... Harry is way too trusting of him.
the-cari-moose chapter 9 . 8/18
I'm starting to become really suspicious of Wilcox...