Reviews for Albus Potter and the Global Revelation
Abraham chapter 9 . 3/26
Hey Cody you sure that you are not JK Rowling
Uchiha Aimee chapter 17 . 3/16
This is really really good so far! I am thoroughly enjoying myself! And it is a premise that is hardly ever explored in fanfiction with a lot of new(ish) characters. Super great. I can't help wondering if Exo (and the werewolf thing is a nod to the Korean group Exo, or if I'm just in too deep lol. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
LacoMC chapter 13 . 2/22
Re-reading the whole series. Sorta creeped out about the date... 2/19 2017... 3 days ago.
codenametrueant chapter 1 . 1/26
I couldn't bring myself to gobble up this series with gusto and then not leave a review. Everything about this series... I mean, wow. I really felt like I was part of Albus' world. The way everything fit together, it was perfect... and left me craving more, of course. It also made a ton more sense than Albus' canon adventures, though I do wish you sorted him into Slytherin :p.

Your dedication to the series was amazingly impressive. You stuck at this thing for YEARS, even after experiencing adversity. There are many people, myself included, who forget their own fanfictions even exist after a couple of weeks.

Anyway, thank you. This series was the most mind-blowing since Harry Potter itself :)
Stephen A chapter 4 . 1/16
Why put Albus in Gryffindor? The most interesting thing about him in canon is that he went to Slytherin unlike the rest of his family.
Chaos Contagion chapter 1 . 1/16
I completed this series a couple of nights ago and felt I had to do a review. It was recommended to be and I'm so glad I got to discover this story and world. To put it simply, this whole series is brilliant, (think the user ID is a hint to how much I love it :) ). From the characters and plot to the exploration of magical theory was so interesting. For me it is canon and this will always be how the Potter series continues in my mind.

Without making it a spoiler review, the characters are so wonderfully written, to mention a few of my favourites; Eftan, Alec, Dalton. I can't praise this series enough, I was hooked from the first book.

Thanks for creating such an engrossing world that had a layered and well crafted plot brought to life with endearing characters.

I've already recommended it to some friends and am looking forward to the Lily series and Dark Revival series.
I started reading your fics a few years ago, 4 maybe more, I think I stopped just after you took a hiatus before or just after starting the 7th book and I'm only just finding your work again. Truly amazing, I'm remembering how exeptional a writer you are and how detailed you made your story. I can't wait to re read 1-6 and I cant wait to see what happens in 7, your fics really need to be better known
Maeira chapter 1 . 1/11
I have a question, at the end of Harry Potter Series, Elder wand was destroyed. How is he still taliking about taking or leaving Elder Wand?
Furnsta chapter 10 . 11/9/2016
Spiciest story I've read. and I've been reading fanfiction for 3 years
8oclocksleeper chapter 17 . 10/5/2016
This was an amazing read. Thank you for sharing your work!
The Glitch chapter 17 . 10/4/2016
Thanks for writing this. It was better-written and more engaging than most YA book published nowadays.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
Just a little critique...if I'm not mistaken didn't harry put the Elder Wand back in Dumbledore's grave? So he doesn't actually posses it.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
Very entertaining chapter! I'm enjoying the story and setup so far.
anothersignalman chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Just occurred to me, wouldn't Luna's job be a lot easier if she just put say, batches of 100 wands on a spinning platter to see which ones react to a person standing with their hand over the top?
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I just really love Albus, always did. He is too sweet for words.