Reviews for Kitsune no Zenko
reader chapter 4 . 6/9
interesting :)
PennyOfTheWild chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Constructive criticism? I don't have any for you, I'm afraid:

all I can say at this point is that I am really, really interested in seeing where and how this is going to unfold. (I love the personality you've created for Kurama!)

I see it's been a while since it was updated? But I get the feeling you have most, if not all, of this plotted out, and I think it would be a real shame if it were not continued -

especially considering the sheer amount of potential that's just sitting here.

(Also: you really do have a lovely writing style.)

Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope to see it updated soon!
Penny.
Wrin chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
lmao... "We could sense the illusion, Uzumaki-san. We didn't think it was your CLOTHING!"
I like the concept, but I find your writing style too impersonal. You should separate perspectives from narratives, as nothing in your writing says this is a different pov. The first chapter reads like a script, rather than story. It gets better in chapter 3, but only half way through when Kushina is clearly the focused pov. The Kyubi's transformation wasn't visceral enough. A being of pure chakra turns, shifts, and shrinks. Blood and bone manifests, and fur becomes flesh. And human Kyubi isn't scary, and offputting enough, considering he's a monster masquerading as human.
freestyler901 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
The idea behind this story is definitely creative because I have never read a story that is similar to yours. However, I find it difficult to follow through every chapter because the way you portrayed Kurama is too humane. Kurama, as a animal, is essentially different from human beings so this should be portrayed through his thoughts on the world around him. The way an animal observes the world is different from a human but for what I've read so far, Kurama seems to be observing the world from a human's perspective. I see you made an attempt in writing from an animal's perspective at the start of chapter 2 but even then, it's kinda lacking. As a suggestion, you could describe his pain or annoyance of being controlled by the Sharingan. He's a fox - a wild animal and a hunter - so to have all his freedom taken away is akin to robbing him of his life and identity. Anyway, write on and good luck! I hope my review will be of some help.
frytrix chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
*Shrug* I honestly lost interest in the story here, i was looking forward to a story where naruto was the main character, not kyuubi.
I will not be reading the story again, most likely.
I wish you good luck with it tough.
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Sometimes I pay attention to chapter titles, and sometimes I don't. I'm usually too anxious to dive back into the story. Nicely done with Kurama. He is very quickly getting the hang of things. It'll be interesting to see if Kushina tries to rationalize what she saw before Kurama figures out a good lie.
sandydragon chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
You should keep titling the chapters even if you can't find good Japanese names. That makes it easier for people to find where they left off if they end up away from the site for a while. So far, I'm very impressed at how well Minato and Kushina are treating Kurama. I know they're both very kind and accepting people, but they still haven't asked nearly as many questions as I expected. I suppose that could be right around the corner though. Minato and Kushina are probably too wiped out to do too much at the moment.
sandydragon chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I'm glad to see that both Minato and Kushina will be in this for a while. It looks like Kushina is quite good at analyzing people too. You do have a good point about red hair. I don't think there are any weak or even average red haired ninja out there that I've seen.
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Wow, I learned alot here! Again, very creative. And Kushina just thinks the image was a manifestation of the Kyuubi's chakra in use, not the creature itself! Brilliant!
TigrezzTail chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Woah, that was seriously inventive! What a way around the whole mess. At least for the moment. Definitely curious about what Kurama changed !
hammond DSC 304-six chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
this is a good read keep it coming :D
sandydragon chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Kurama has a certain witty humor about him. It suits him well. I agree with him about Obito too. I think I've heard of something like that orb being in actual Japanese mythology. You must be doing a good chunk of research for this.
sandydragon chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
None of the tailed beasts are developed too well in the manga. Some of them are done decently, but only barely so. This is a very original concept to say the least. I'll be interested to see how you portray Kurama throughout this.
Inverness chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Very very interesting! I'm looking forward to more.