Reviews for Man of Steel
The Supreme chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow! This is an amazing story. Just reading the prologue brings epic to the table. A lot of the prologue actually parallels the trailers perfectly. The tone is great as well. To sum it all up: Wonderful! By the way, i'm not sure if the John Jones bit reference was intentional or not (John Jones is the name of Martian Manhunter, in case that was unintentional), but either way I really got a kick out of that. Great job, This is definitely going in my favorites.
Until next time, take my hand and let's swan dive toward adventure!
-The Supreme-
acacia59601 chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Interesting! I can't wait to see where you go with this!
JamesTKent chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Okay, I've just read the whole thing, and I'm interested - you've got a good tale going here. You've got a little too much exposition, but your characters are good, the conversations believable, and I'm looking forward to where the story goes.

I like the way you introduced Perry White, and the whole thing with Bruce. Nicely done, and the Wonder Woman encounter looks promising.

Please keep going!
WilliamZamundu chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Yo AMAZING.. The Dark night nd Wonderwoman thing is killing it ( in a good way) keep it up.. Post sooon i wanna read more
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
nice update . It was cool to see Gotham city and Batman ,hope to see Wonder Woman if possible.
winthjo chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Great going so far. Hope you write again soon.
Supernurse chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Good beginning. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Gabriella Jane London chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
More chapters please. I really like this story!
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
great first 3 chapters can't wait to see more
project13 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Amazing!;) I like what you done so far!:) Word of caution: don't base it too much on "Man of Steel" or you'll get sued by Warner Bros!
MJPETTY7 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Wow Matt, just wow. I really felt the Kent's love on Clark in this chapter and I really felt his emotion towards his decision. I really loved this chapter, and I hope the next few are just as heart-warming as this one. I've always thought that Clark Kent was a more interesting character than Kal-El (aka the Superman persona), even if he has to hide from who he really is. I also loved that you included the Jonathan Kent line from the Man of Steel teaser trailer in here. It was so fitting and you worked it really well. But before I go, I just have to let you know (for future reference) that in the last paragraph, one sentence reads " I was nothing but a blue of red and blue given my choices of clothes." I think you meant to say " I was nothing but a BLUR of red and blue given my choices of clothes.". I don't mean to be a jerk and correct you, but I just wanted you to know so you didn't make the mistake again. Anyway, 5/5, loved this chapter and I cannot wait for more!
Gabriella Jane London chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Oh my God,
Please update soon, I can not wait for more!