Reviews for Zelda Interviews
ToonLink chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
...funny, but Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Minish Cap, and Four Swords Link are actually 12 D:
Well, that's a minor thing. Great story, and best of luck!
ToonLink chapter 92 . 5/4/2013
Im on chapter 91 i think. The chapter where you ask Girahim about being called Debbie Diamonds. I'm just saying that I thought Girahim was called Fabulous Debbie or Debbie the Fabulous. Either way works. I dunno... I'd seriously LOVE to call Girahim Debbie the Fabulous to his face. I crack up imagining his face when people call him that. Anyway, great job with the story! I'm hooked! I almost threw my phone at a wall when my phone died on me! Keep up the great work!)
thisplaceilove chapter 166 . 2/13/2013
But this was awesome...
Guest chapter 166 . 1/27/2013
Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

*looks below*

Oh, would you look at that. There's the guy responsible for the death of the story. Izraill, why don't you just shut up and enjoy the story!
TheEighthLight chapter 166 . 1/25/2013
Intelligent Zelink Fan chapter 166 . 1/24/2013
Huh? Is this a joke O.O
Azulhada chapter 166 . 1/24/2013
NUUUEEEZ THIS WAS LIKE MY FAV STORY EVA! And heck yeah have I got it memorized!
UltimateOtakuGirl100 chapter 166 . 1/24/2013
LeviathanTamer chapter 165 . 1/24/2013
Skyward Sword (Ghirahim)and Kingdom Hearts (Zexion)and not to mention Four Swords (Vaati). This one is for Zelda from Skyward Sword: is Hylia the goddess of time, and for the entire family how old are all of you youngest to oldest.
Izraill chapter 165 . 1/24/2013
You're breaking the rules of the site with tihs story.

'Entries not allowed:
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.'

Remember you had to agree to that contract before posting, and there is also stated: 'Failure to comply with site rules will result in the removal of stories and/or suspension of account.'

I suggest you don't accept any questions via review. You can accept the questions via PM or forum, otherwise it'll be considered interactive. For the format, you'll have to edit everything so it looks like a story.

Please, make the changes or the story will be reported.

See you around.

-Critics United
goldenwaddledees chapter 101 . 1/24/2013
or by chuggaaconroy's theroies he is the true hero of the game
Guest chapter 164 . 1/18/2013
Here is a question for the Four Sword Links. The question is: What do you think of yourselves after watching the Four Swords Plus Manga Parody by bakuraoffaith? Must see all episodes.
TheFanOfNintendo chapter 164 . 1/18/2013
to Link: How many times have you attacked cuccoos and got attacked by them?

This is really funny so far! :D
Emzilla97 chapter 164 . 1/18/2013
To the Fabulous Lord Ghirahim:

Two quick questions.

1. What do you think of Fi being paired with you?

LeviathanTamer chapter 164 . 1/17/2013
Sephiroth come forth and OBLITERATE.