Reviews for Chained to You - Book One: Meeting Your Destiny
bigtomato chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Haha, Obi-Wan is such a dick in this and Sabé has almost no self control. :P
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
Oh...this is so sweet, so wonderful

I think this is one very beautiful fic. I had always imagined Obi-Wan having someone who loved him and who he loved as much as Anakin and Padme love each other. I can't wait to see how much that'll change things in the future (because I hope they will).

Congrats on your work.
xoxo yourstruly chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I know this is only chapter one in what probably is going to be one of the better fanfics I'll read this summer and I should finish this and read the next chapters but I had to review. Amazing story! Keep up the awesomeness (if that's a word)

~~Ally aka Alekin
Frostings chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
Hello!

Your story has been added to Knight and Maiden, a Sabewan C2 archive here in ) Keep up the Sabewan love!
Sairahiniel chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
i really love this story. i saw the sequel and had to read this first! . Nice! Everyone seems to like Sabe huh? Hmm...
jedi jane chapter 9 . 8/28/2003
Great story, I stayed up late to read it, very well written good job!
starwarsfreak chapter 9 . 3/14/2003
GREAT STORY! i can't wait to read the next one
Fran L chapter 9 . 12/24/2002
That was such a brilliant story! Marvellous! Beautifully written, not too much smut (but just enough to keep us ticking over ;)) and the characters interacted fantastically. Congrats on a great fanfic! :)
Larievala chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
WoW! That was a very good must be my day for finding good stories. Definatly one of my favorites. The character were presented well, and the plot was very job!
ObiGirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
God that was good! I mean...GOD that was good :D. Everything was just done so well - emotions, characterisation, plotline, dialogue - I loved it! Great job, I'm going to read more of your stories now! It's 11 pm and I should really go to bed since I've got school tomorrow, but WHO CARES? _
Shorttrumpeter chapter 9 . 8/19/2002
awesome as always!
ZZZZZ chapter 9 . 8/18/2002
That was great! Can't wait to read Book Two :D
Aniriel chapter 9 . 8/18/2002
WAH! It's over... *sob* it was so great, I really loved it! The writing, characterization... everything! Everything was great! :-) thanks so much for this enjoyable fic!
Raisse of Gondor chapter 8 . 8/17/2002
:( OMG. Good chapter, you're so very talented! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE AIY!
halteddreams chapter 8 . 8/14/2002
*sniffle* That was great, you are very talented. You *so* deserve more reviews, really you do. I hope to see chapter 9 soon. D

-Lt. Jaina Solo Fel aka rangerprincess