Reviews for End of Innocence
otkcp chapter 43 . 8/11
Aww, damn that last bit was just too sweet :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 43 . 10/21/2015
I really enjoyed your story. I just wish there had been more Tim. There can never be too much Tim. Anyway, great job, and thanks for sharing.
E. Beckham chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
You do a great job with dialog. I love "with me yes, with Art, well I would imagine that might come up in your conversation." And Art's line about Raylan obeying directions being a miracle.
E. Beckham chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
This episode was like watching Law and Order: SVU. I get so horrified that it's hard to stay with the story, even though I know it's going to be ok. Your good writing kept me reading though.
mare27 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I just found your story...Big fan of Justified, but not aware of so much fan fiction til recently.
What a wonderful character you created in Nate! And so clever to place him inside the story we all know and love..
I hope you write more of the adventures of Nate and Raylan...It is really wonderful! Thanks.
E. Beckham chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I really enjoyed your story. I hope you will keep writing other Justified stories too!
IMSLES chapter 42 . 4/6/2014
Oops, but a better late than never gift is something :). Glad Nate didn't get hurt or witness any of the shooting, though still Raylan will have much to say about not listening.

Sue
SassyJ chapter 42 . 4/4/2014
Poor Raylan really can't catch a break can he? Missing his son's birthday is huge. Poor Raylan seems fated to screw up.
gaben chapter 42 . 4/4/2014
I've loved this season ... Are you going to insert kindle, I could well imagine Nate giving him advice on unusual families... Hey and Nate shouldn't complain too much, he got to go to the concert on the first place.
gaben chapter 41 . 3/16/2014
Well done you prettying summed up Raylan or Nate did. Raylan won't spend too much time self depreciating though.. I would think.
SassyJ chapter 41 . 3/14/2014
Poor Raylan, he's so clueless. Love the update.
SassyJ chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
Awwwww... Love it.
gaben chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
Okay so now I'm curious about the band. Going to check them out.
I feel for Raylan's situation, but understand Wyona's as well. Though Raylan is such a player.
IMSLES chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
Aw, Raylan is so hard on himself. No dad is a perfect dad. It's a good thing, though, I guess that Nate is understanding as to why Raylan can't always do as he says (even if the thought is there).

Sue

Hoping for the best for the concert for you!
Gaben chapter 39 . 2/2/2014
Yep parents get it wrong, and a good one will admit it ... And appoligise . Nate sure is mature, though knows how to play his cards. Nice little insight to Tommy's home life .