Reviews for End of Innocence
IMSLES chapter 42 . 4/6/2014
Oops, but a better late than never gift is something :). Glad Nate didn't get hurt or witness any of the shooting, though still Raylan will have much to say about not listening.

SassyJ chapter 42 . 4/4/2014
Poor Raylan really can't catch a break can he? Missing his son's birthday is huge. Poor Raylan seems fated to screw up.
gaben chapter 42 . 4/4/2014
I've loved this season ... Are you going to insert kindle, I could well imagine Nate giving him advice on unusual families... Hey and Nate shouldn't complain too much, he got to go to the concert on the first place.
gaben chapter 41 . 3/16/2014
Well done you prettying summed up Raylan or Nate did. Raylan won't spend too much time self depreciating though.. I would think.
SassyJ chapter 41 . 3/14/2014
Poor Raylan, he's so clueless. Love the update.
SassyJ chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
Awwwww... Love it.
gaben chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
Okay so now I'm curious about the band. Going to check them out.
I feel for Raylan's situation, but understand Wyona's as well. Though Raylan is such a player.
IMSLES chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
Aw, Raylan is so hard on himself. No dad is a perfect dad. It's a good thing, though, I guess that Nate is understanding as to why Raylan can't always do as he says (even if the thought is there).

Sue

Hoping for the best for the concert for you!
Gaben chapter 39 . 2/2/2014
Yep parents get it wrong, and a good one will admit it ... And appoligise . Nate sure is mature, though knows how to play his cards. Nice little insight to Tommy's home life .
SassyJ chapter 39 . 2/2/2014
Sweet. To be honest, this is pretty much the version of Raylan's fatherhood I wish they had gone with in the series. Update when you can, because this really is worth waiting for.
IMSLES chapter 39 . 2/1/2014
I'm glad Nate could see how far he pushed Raylan and though the trouble he got unjustly was not so unjust in the big scheme of things. Had to AWWWW at his talk with Meghan. So sweet!

Hope they get the chance to make the concert :) (and you too!)

Jasper's Mom chapter 38 . 1/24/2014
Nate had that coming for awhile now but Raylan is probably going to regret doing it. It seems Nate had a good reason for his misbehavior this time. I'm interested to see if Nate decides he likes having a baby sister. He'd be a good big brother.

I love the story and hope you keep it going. I just went back and reread it from the beginning. :}
IMSLES chapter 38 . 1/20/2014
Too bad when Raylan finally had enough Nate had a legit reason to break his grounding. That' s not to say he hadn't had it coming before then. Hope Raylan is able to help Tommy and his mom (it certainly doesn't sound good though).

I think having some alone time with Meghan may just be what Nate needs to do some bonding and discover a love only a big brother can know. :)

SassyJ chapter 38 . 1/20/2014
Poor Nateā€¦ Beautifully written, emotionally charged update. Very well done. I am looking forward to your next update.
gaben chapter 38 . 1/19/2014
Finally Raylans patience has worn thin... But boy the guy can't have picked a worse time.. Poor Nate, though he is being a real pain.
Started watching the new season...loved the kids are alright.