Reviews for Chaos Quest
Ranmayamabushi chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
Dannnng wish this one had continued, great story!
Ranmaleopard chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
this is damn awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
AGH! PLEASE tell you are going to continue this story. It's awesome, and I really want to see where it goes from here. I am really HOPE that you can continue it.
Guardoflight chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
A very creative story which Im dispointed in seeing wasn't continued. I would have loved to have seen what would have happened to 'Aerial' in the near future and what happens when Kryn caught up with him and the revelation of Aerial's 'heritage'.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2007
While you have stated that they will all eventually retain their memories, little to no progress had been made as of yet.

I'd think that at least a portion of their memories should have returned by now. Or at least let their original personalities shine through. Aeril is extremely different from the original Ranma.

Still willing to keep an eye out on this little project should you one day continue it.
TransientStar chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
when are you gonna continue, this is a good fic, also when are they gonna get there memory back?
shinigami chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
completely and utterly pointless; after the first chapter nothing of ranma 1/2 remains, only the massively distorted curse. Memories; gone. Skills; gone. Name; gone. Friends/family/fiances/enemies; gone. Personality; not just gone but reversed. insanely bad luck/amusing hijinck; gone. anything that not in the summery or first chapter that would tell me this was a ranma crossover; non-existant. This is not a crossover this is a OC main charecter, surrounded by other OC charecters in the world of Everquest. Worst of all you keep the writing style good enough that is leaves the reader with the hope that you might eventually reach the actual crossover, thus leading to more reading instead of just bailing like i normally would from a bad fic. in retrospect, your fic died the moment ranma was helplessly quivering infront of the orc in the second chapter.

. . . congratulations on being the first fic in all my years of reading fanfiction to irritate me enough to cause me to flame it
rc chapter 15 . 6/12/2007
Hi!

Just checking in to see how the story is doing... I hope it isn't dead. I can count the epic fantasy Ranma xovers that I like on one hand. And of course, all of them are either dead or updating slowly. Hope this one isn't dead.
Unknown chapter 15 . 1/27/2007
I like it. Though it gets a little confusing at whether or not Aeril is currently a guy or a girl by being inconsistent with using he or she. To make it simpler please strictly use only She when Aeril's female and vice versa for male. Also is Maji attracted to Aeril's female, male, or both sides?

Few unanswered questions as well

1) Is Aeril going to learn Ki anytime soon and what's Ki in the world of everquest?

2) Is Aeril going to learn any magic and what not eventually? (Please say yes)

3) Can His male side use magic, can will his female side? Will it be different because in one he's human the other elf?

All said nice story and update soon. I just hope it's not dead yet
0takkun chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
Well written and quite interesting story you have here, the characters have managed to stay credible even after all the changes you've made to them, and that's what has kept me coming for more time after time.

I hope you keep on writing in the future, as it has been almost a year since you've last showed signs of being alive.
Lumias chapter 15 . 11/30/2005
This story is great i have a suspicion of who Kryn is and Aeril is obviously Ranma. The fusion is done well, i loved playing EverCrack when i still had it but lack of money made me give up that addiction. So reading a well written fanfiction that crosses two of my favorite things is good. Update soon.
dragpboy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
great fic well done a few typos but nor bad plz update soon lol
Hiryo chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Yowza! Hot and steamy fic you've there . . . I LOVE it! ;) Please update as soon as you can.! Pretty please 9.9
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 15 . 10/11/2005
This is a nice story that is different from the normal Ranmafic. You do still have proofreading mistakes in your story such as typos and other things. It might also be nice to provide us with a list of who the NWC characters are in the story. While I think I know who they have become it isn't always perfectly clear despite the clues due to the change of personalities. There are also two people who could have been cursed members but don't seem to have the curse anymore. Maybe the trigger is different from Ranma's. Anyway nice touch bringing Kryn back. I'm not sure which girl I'd like to win; I like 'em both.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »