Reviews for Important Memories
StarlightKat chapter 1 . 6/29
Oh my god I freaking love this story! It's so adorable! :D
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow! You're not joking when you say this story is barely with dialogue. Usually I just stray off the kind of stories after a couple of paragraphs when the story goes off without dialogue much but somehow this one got me reading word after word.

I like how you focuses a lot on canon and also like your wordings. I simply love how you seem to press into details but not much that it will bore the readers. All in all this is definitely amazing.
vanilla Pen chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
. . . /('O')\ OH MY GOD...This is soooo beautiful i Kyaaa-ed out loud I love this couple and you've made it even better PLEASE KEEP WRITING SUPERSTAR
AnimeL.O.V.E.R.YA chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Brilliant! absolutely brilliant! Loved all of it to the very end 3
alpacaKurisutinu chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is a beautiful story! Pretty long for 1 chapter, but I don't mind. You did really well in expressing the characters thoughts throughout the events from the manga and I really enjoyed it! Thank you for writing this! (':
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like this, it's nice and sweet. I love it :3
CallmeLin chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
It was so great! I loved it
Very good job!
Kuruizaki-hime chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I really liked this story, especially the ending it was really cute! /
Hiroki. no. fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It was beautiful! I just loved it so much! The story was great and it was very well written too, i would like to see a second part.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
it's really nice though the dialogues felt like little monologues but the story is still great
good work and I hope you gonna write more for this pairing :)
Forlorn Story Teller chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is good and I love this, this is better than previous one you wrote which also a head canon.
But well... I see you still have habit to be very wordy in dialogue, and I suggest you separate the dialogue once it changed to another character's dialogue.
So each paragraph only dialogue of one character and not two ;) it's neater this way and easier to read. Like this...
"Ah. I just realised something." Aomine raised a brow and the smirk on Kuroko's face bothered him slightly.

"We're not going out yet." His tone was playful and Aomine could only stare incredulously.

"We're not?" Kuroko's response was of a matter-of-fact one.

"Daiki-kun hasn't asked me out yet." It was his payback for the teasing Aomine had given him earlier.

And this one...

Kuroko was not going to repeat the same mistake again. This time, he would make sure that he would not look away from Aomine ever again. With a smile, he placed his palm on Aomine's cheek.

"Welcome back, Daiki-kun." The name rolled out of his tongue naturally and he felt nostalgia from just saying it out loud again. Tears were gathering in his eyes again but his smile was a happy one.

You can avoid writing dialogue in the mid of long sentence after and before, it's fine if the sentence before or after dialogue is short but if long it's hard to read. Well... I miss this too sometimes.
orange-stars chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Saratiga chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Great fic! 3
I have a suggestion: If possible, can you make an omake where Kagami catches Tetsu and Aomine on a date?! That would be so great, but it's ok if you can't because this fic is already fabulous.
Love AoKuro and hope you'll write more fics like this in the future!
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012