Reviews for Hold Onto Me
kattfan12001 chapter 3 . 4/9
Love the story and I lke how you tie them with the rest of them.
Sukuangtou chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Aww! This is so sweet! I love it!
Jmckenne chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Excellent story as always, but what about Sara Jane, you can't leave it without finishing.
mom23kazkids chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
The story is fantastic. I have three boys who are virtual triplets adopted from Kazakhstan. They are not bio brothers but this story struck home. The boys and I celebrated our ten year family day yesterday. We havebeen through lot since they came home, and true brothers they protect each other and usually know when one is in need of the others.

I loved when scott was talking bout when alan went bypassed walking and straight into running. One of my sons had just turned three when I got him and was already a walker/runner/climber. My next one was 33 months and was just starting to cruise. My youngest was 30 months and was functioning developmentally at about 10 months. (He could sometimes sit by himself, but that was about it.)

Nik (my oldest) had surgery to release the achilles tendons when he was 3.5. Sergei (the middle one) was walking independently in an orthopedic walker by 4, and now walks independently).I was told by specialists in Moscow and the US that Ruslan (my youngest) would never walk or mobilize independently. By his third birthday (6 months after we came home) he was not only walking independently, he was my FEARLESS one-running, climbing,swimming independently).

It had me laughing the way you described Alan the summer after the tornado when he three.
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Loved the whole story especially this chapter. I was awwing and squealing (not at the same time) at the end it. Can't wait for the next story.
grnfield chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Aw, I love the way you've filled in some of the backstory with the tornados and the barn!

Sorry to hear that someone tried pinching your characters, that's really bad. Hope you gave them what for?
guerrero chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I loved it! Thank you!
Laesk chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
this has been a good story, thank you for sharing it with us all
HufflepuffGleek chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
This was a good chapter too. To bad nothing happened to that secretary that wanted to be Jeff's misstress but oh well karma will get her back. I loved the brotherly moment at the end it was so adorable!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
What do I want for Christmas? Can I have Scott Tracy? Of course, another WeeTracy story would work if I can't have Scott!

Now for the story...Gotta say I really loves the character of Jeanne Bates in this one and the way she took charge knowing that Scott and Alan were caught in the middle of the tornado. It blew me away when she cursed in front of Millie, but i would have done the same had I been in her position. I'm not a bit surprised that she snuck off either after Millie had sent her to her room after a warning swat (LOL on the swesome comment Jenannie made about her hid hitting the floor). That's exactly what I would expect her to do.

And I have to admit once again having tears rolling down my face upon reading the part where Alan begged Scotty to wake up, that he needed them. I mean, just to think of the toddler being so terrfified and needing comfort from his big brother..but not abe to get it. Well, that just breaks my heart!

I can just imagine the terror Jeff had to e going through upon erealiing that Scott and Alan were in that barn after seeing the condition that it was in. I'm forever glad that Amos was there to help him dig Scott and Alan out, with Jeannie's help of course. Good thing she got them sparked into action too as they barely got scott an Alan out in time.

Totally a wonderful chapter and you know, it amazes me how John, Gordon, and Virgil all sensed at the same time that Scotty and Alan were in trouble. I love that they have such a strong bond as siblings, that they intuitively know when one is hurting or in need of help.

And you definitely couldn't have ended the story any better than by having Scott telling Alan that he would never let go, that he will always be there for Alan. That bond between the oldest and youngest Tracy sibling is something that will flourish and remain for the rest of their nbatural lives.

Once again, I can't thank you for the most woderful birthday gift I could have asked for. This is a story that I will read again and again!
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Awesome ending and awesome story! (:
Hersheykiss24 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Thank you for updating! I love your writing sooo much :) I was up late last night/early this morning when you updated but I knew that if i read it then and there I would never sleep :P
Bookfanatic67 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Fantastic finish and another wonderful Tracy story. More stories please!
JoTracy123 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Loved I am so hopping that you are going to come up with a great story to top your others. Anyway nice job and can't wait to see what you come up with xx
bubzchoc chapter 3 . 8/18/2012