Reviews for Time After Time
Nimuea chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
Great story
rezmutt chapter 20 . 9/22/2010
this is good. i love how u don't have t'pol or trip go crazy and make an i pledge my undying love speech. it's just natural, like how it happens in real life. though sometimes undying love speeches(and the after effects_) are very nice
Jei-El chapter 4 . 5/22/2005
Cool plot twist!
Mercurial1 chapter 20 . 12/3/2002
this was really good too...do i smell a romance brewing for hoshi?
Ellie chapter 20 . 11/4/2002
Whee! I feel all warm and gooey inside... Beautiful T/Tu fluff. A very nice sequel to In Good Time... will there be a third part, to make it a trilogy? ::begs::
Captain Katie1 chapter 20 . 10/22/2002
Absolutely marvelous!
starstuff2 chapter 20 . 9/17/2002
This was a great story,it was well written. Thanks for more than three chapters. I look foward to reading more of your stories. I added you to my slert list,plus faavorite stories.

starstuff
Chianna chapter 20 . 8/4/2002
Thoroughly enjoyed that final installments. kind of hope that you carry on with the story thread on the T&T budding relationship.
Aeryn Alexander chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Thanks for all the reviews!
fanofsmith chapter 20 . 8/2/2002
Logical and satisfying :)

Talk about suffering for your art too, what with the computer snafoos and all!

Thanks for a great read and Tucker would be proud of you for your persistance, LOL!
Dragonmyst chapter 20 . 8/1/2002
Excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed both this one and the previous one.
Jamieson Zed chapter 20 . 8/1/2002
I really enjoyed reading this sequel...hehe, leave it to Trip to *fall* and cure himself! I hope you start a new story soon! :-
Lady Primrose Roxton chapter 20 . 7/31/2002
Oh, nice ending! Very good plot and great characterizations. I liked Trip's internal dialogue.

Lady P
Jamieson Zed chapter 19 . 7/31/2002
Ah, another chapter, and a good one at that! Can't wait see what happens as the others recover! :-
Jamieson Zed chapter 18 . 7/30/2002
Wonderful new chapters, as always! I'm enjoying the interactions between the different characters. Lol...however you do love keeping us hanging, don't you? :-