Reviews for Time After Time
Lady Primrose Roxton chapter 18 . 7/30/2002
Oh...this is getting soooo good. Don't wait to long to make another update. I am really enjoying this story!

Lady P
wdge chapter 17 . 7/29/2002
so that's where Travis is, he he. thanks for answering my question, still enjoying your story.
Jevvica chapter 15 . 7/26/2002
Hehehehe, and thus the Jefferies Tube is born! Clever, I love it!
Lady Primrose Roxton chapter 15 . 7/26/2002
This is a great story! I loved the previous one, and am awaiting the next installment. Don't keep me hanging on too long!

Poor Trip...makes me wanna hug the stuffin' outta him :D

Lady P
Jamieson Zed chapter 15 . 7/25/2002
Really enjoying the new chapters, and what's more, I love the frequent updates! Might just be my imagination, but it seems to me that Trip's engineers might be catching on... Keep up the great work! :-
BURN3 chapter 13 . 7/24/2002
I like your twist on the Trip/T'pol with the time travel and memory thing. Best of all I love the frequent updates! Please keep up the great work. Thanks
wdge chapter 13 . 7/24/2002
this is quite enjoyable and different, but just out of curiosity where is Travis?
Iceani chapter 13 . 7/23/2002
Cool goings, dude. But, do you know where chapter 12 went?
Jamieson Zed chapter 11 . 7/22/2002
I really enjoyed the new chapters, I hope more comes soon! :-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Great story-can't wait for the next chapter!
Reanok chapter 9 . 7/22/2002
I can hardly wait for your next chapter.I read your first story and thought it was really good.I think your sequel is getting even better.I like that T'pol starting to admit to having feelings for Trip.I'm looking forward to seeing how your story ends.
Jamieson Zed chapter 8 . 7/20/2002
I'm loving this story so far, think you did a good job on handling the sequel. Can't wait to see what happens next! :-
Ronda chapter 7 . 7/20/2002
I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait for the next installment.

Ronda
Bucky chapter 6 . 7/17/2002
Nice job! You've kept the story going and kept all the principles in character-one of the hardest things to do in fanfic. I'm looking forward to more chapters.
Chianna chapter 5 . 7/17/2002
“Jon made it all the way to captain? If that don’t beat all!” laughed Tucker, suddenly seeming more like himself. "

You really nailed the dialogue, especially Trip's. Noticed even less formality in his speech which emphasizes his perceived youth. Well done.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »