Reviews for Life as a Career
Airashi Neko chapter 30 . 1/20
Oh my gosh I am fighting the urge to cry right now. What the heck! Oh my gosh I dont know whether i love you or hate you right now for that lol. Good job. -Sierra
ScarletNox140 chapter 29 . 8/15/2014
First off, I really like this story! You pulled it off really well. These last few chapters have been kind of short, but I understand not having time or a fixed plot :)
I saw from the end of the chapter that you don't like Peeta as well? Me too! It's so hard to dislike Peeta when the whole fandom loves him :
Acidic Rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I loved this story... Still do. Faved it right now XD later!
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 33 . 3/9/2014
OMG I love this story so much
Drifa24 chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
Love the chapters so far! I didn't finish reading them yet though, but I'm working on it ;)

I'm so anxious for the rest! AWESOME STORY!
amber chapter 32 . 1/31/2014
You' ve outshined all of the authors on this site. I can't wait for you to write a new story. Ps the end was just perfect. Xx
batchgirl67 chapter 32 . 1/31/2014
this was amazing. I noticed very few errors and you had a great story line. I for one am glad you didn't go with the book because it would have been an awfully sad ending. I like your ending but have you ever considered an epilogue or a sequel.
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 32 . 1/31/2014
I love this chapter so much! And I would love to read any sequel Of yours that you might write!
Isabelle.Ludwig chapter 32 . 1/30/2014
That was AMAZING and PERFECT!I would love a sequel!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
you showed us this chapter already chap 10 no offence great story
Twihard475 chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
I LOVE this ending!111
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
This is good... I hope it's not done though... And I saw the movie too and I totally agree with you. The casting of Sam Claflin as Finnick initially dissappointed me, but I just loved him as Finnick, he was perfect! My favorite part was the sugar cube part and the part where Finnick recited his poem about his love for Annie, and also the part where the mockingjays were imitating the loves ones of the victors
owchmyfeels chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
Omg I have like the exact same opinion on catching fire as you do :D I LOVED IT! GAAAHHH
Twihard475 chapter 29 . 11/16/2013
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad YOU LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo...
the-lovely-bones99 chapter 29 . 11/1/2013
uh! update asap please! i'm loving your story!