Reviews for Life as a Career
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 33 . 3/9
OMG I love this story so much
Drifa24 chapter 13 . 2/21
Love the chapters so far! I didn't finish reading them yet though, but I'm working on it ;)

I'm so anxious for the rest! AWESOME STORY!
amber chapter 32 . 1/31
You' ve outshined all of the authors on this site. I can't wait for you to write a new story. Ps the end was just perfect. Xx
batchgirl67 chapter 32 . 1/31
this was amazing. I noticed very few errors and you had a great story line. I for one am glad you didn't go with the book because it would have been an awfully sad ending. I like your ending but have you ever considered an epilogue or a sequel.
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 32 . 1/31
I love this chapter so much! And I would love to read any sequel Of yours that you might write!
Isabelle.Ludwig chapter 32 . 1/30
That was AMAZING and PERFECT!I would love a sequel!
you showed us this chapter already chap 10 no offence great story
Twihard475 chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
I LOVE this ending!111
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
This is good... I hope it's not done though... And I saw the movie too and I totally agree with you. The casting of Sam Claflin as Finnick initially dissappointed me, but I just loved him as Finnick, he was perfect! My favorite part was the sugar cube part and the part where Finnick recited his poem about his love for Annie, and also the part where the mockingjays were imitating the loves ones of the victors
schnoopeh chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
Omg I have like the exact same opinion on catching fire as you do :D I LOVED IT! GAAAHHH
Twihard475 chapter 29 . 11/16/2013
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad YOU LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo...
the-lovely-bones99 chapter 29 . 11/1/2013
uh! update asap please! i'm loving your story!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/24/2013
I can't wait for the ending. I hope there's a sequel to this story. It's just so GOOD. SO GOOD. Haha. Clato all the way
Guest chapter 29 . 10/24/2013
you should do their interviews afterwards too. And this is defiantly my favorite story:)
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
you could have them during the thunder storm and them talking and having a little fun. or them hunting for the katniss ,peeta and foxface