Reviews for Life as a Career
Guest chapter 29 . 10/24/2013
I can't wait for the ending. I hope there's a sequel to this story. It's just so GOOD. SO GOOD. Haha. Clato all the way
Guest chapter 29 . 10/24/2013
you should do their interviews afterwards too. And this is defiantly my favorite story:)
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
you could have them during the thunder storm and them talking and having a little fun. or them hunting for the katniss ,peeta and foxface
theotherguy12345 chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
Get straight to the point, Katniss killed by mutts, Peeta has a showdown with Cato at the Cornucopia. Simple?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
yay its a new week. I cant wait for the new please have a update soon i cant wait to read it
Guest chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Awwww I just finished reading chapter 20 n I love clarvel friendships!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/1/2013
I hope they both win. I love Cato and Clove so much. Please update
Guest chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
You are scaring me... It was good, but could you please tell us at the end if it is or isn't the last chapter, because he end of each chapter is a good ending to the story overall...
Moonlet Nerd chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
This was great! I NEED a new chapter from this story! I've been reading from the beginning for the past three days. Also, can you pretty pretty please check out my story 'Accidental Love'?
theotherguy12345 chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
Luv the fact that you aren't going straight to the action. P.S. Can Katniss have a gory death? I HATE her!
DauntlessClove chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
:)YAAAAAAY :) YOU'RE ALIVE :D
Guest chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
I should probably answer in detail. Like I love your detail, the romance. but all I can think of right now like always is GIMME SOME MORE! Like please *sob*
charliesunshine chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
yay she lived, I liked that chapter, I noticed that your chapters are getting shorter now maybe aim for a longer chapter next time but good job and update again soon
DauntlessClove chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
Loved this :) And yay! I'm loved!
theotherguy12345 chapter 26 . 9/15/2013