Reviews for Another One
KelseyHeart chapter 55 . 8/28
cant wait till next update
alia00 chapter 55 . 8/27
C'est une excellente fiction très réaliste par rapport à la série
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/14
Update immediately, please!
Blue Angel 78 chapter 52 . 7/13
Wow. The emotion in this is incredible. It's so sad, depressing, and heart retching. And I thought the chapter when her father was killed was bad (bad as in really good writing but extremely sad). You have excellent word choice. I really feel for the characters. Keep writing. This is awesome! ~ Blue Angel
DragonLover1551 chapter 19 . 7/4
I ship Kataang.
I love your story
It's sooooooooooo good
Please update
NatNicole chapter 55 . 6/28
Nice updates!
I feel horrible for Alec, and a bit bad for Zuko. But him joining Azula at the Book 2 climax still was the realistic scenario, since all Alec's presence did was make him question things sooner & more thoroughfully. I hope things get better for both.
mystery chapter 55 . 6/27
your chapters get better and better every time you make a new one and I love the direction the story is going.
Znkp chapter 55 . 6/28
Very good
Frogginit chapter 55 . 6/27
Your writing skills have improved in every new chapter. and I am looking forward to what you will write in your next chapters.
Kaleiket chapter 55 . 6/24
Nice, I binged this in like three days! Zuko better hit it with that honest apology, sincere and true! including stating all his faults and misdemeanors in alphabetical order! Update soon!
Ambie1234 chapter 55 . 6/23
Hi! I forgot to sign in and my last review came up as guest, I wrote the one about me being 18 and started reading this story at 14 yada yada. I just caught up rereading and I personally like the switching between Alec and Zuko's POV and have concluded that I like AlecXZuko more but I like think it's cute Sokka is crushing. Anyway looking forward to the next chapter!
Atlafan1286 chapter 55 . 6/21
I actually prefer zukos POV but Alec's POV is good too. Great chapter!
Zuko/Alec please! And more mature themes would really be great