Reviews for Another One
June the bounty hunter chapter 53 . 4/23
This is good. Please continue
Faan chapter 53 . 1/26
Oh my god this is amazing! Your writing skills are sooo good and this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! Alekka is so cute! *-*
I hope you start writing again. I just finished this chapter and noticed that you stopped writing in 2013. Why is that so? It'd be great if you started writing again. I really like this story and Alec's character. Please write more. 3
Ps: my English is very bad. I'm from
Germany. So forgive me xD
Phoenix Mari chapter 53 . 1/2
Very interesting i like it, but plz continue this. its funny that the avatar and alec think theyre both dead
MrsAnimeNerd chapter 53 . 10/19/2014
Your story is absolutely addictive! I can't wait for more chapters
Guest chapter 53 . 9/5/2014
Finish it! Totally rude to keep people waiting!
Guest chapter 53 . 6/19/2014
Please update soon
SophieNewman chapter 53 . 6/14/2014
Oooh, I hope you update! :)
SophieNewman chapter 47 . 6/12/2014
Shizballs poor Sokka :(
His heart is broken again and again, poor guy. :(
SophieNewman chapter 41 . 6/10/2014
It's 'crab' puff not 'crap' puff lol.
Guest chapter 53 . 5/27/2014
so your no longer with this story or what?
Guest chapter 53 . 5/11/2014
Great story! Why, oh why don't you finish it? Don't leave your readers hanging in an unfinished story!
FredandLili chapter 53 . 4/9/2014
Please, please, please! Come back to this story. It's a wonderful and lovely piece of art that I would hate to never see finished. It's been almost a year since you last updated, but it's never too late to start back up on it. I would hate to see a story that you put so much work into go left unfinished. So please come back write some more. I hope this helps give you some inspiration to write again. I can't wait for the rest of this story, even if it never comes.
MarissaPodesta65 chapter 53 . 11/27/2013
Okay, so I know it's been a couple months but you should definitely continue this! It's amazing! Throughout the whole story you've had me on the edge of my seat everything I think is going to happen doesn't and I love it! The unpredictability of it is captivating and I really you hope you find time to finish it :)

Amazing job!
Marissa
Guest chapter 53 . 11/24/2013
Great, great story! You know its rude to leave your readers hanging in an unfinished story, right! Start up-dating it again! Hope Alex kicks Zuko backside and escapes.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 53 . 11/17/2013
I just binge read this and I must say, it was epic.