Reviews for Black as Knight
Meh
megaME chapter 21 . 6/25
The long awaited chapter has arrived! Hell yeah! Roger is free, but we'll have to wait a bit until he actually joins the fight. Dragon's gathering up the old Kali gang for revenge. I hope Zoro and Robin are ready. This teaser chapter has me hyped for the next battle. Glad to hear from you. This fic rocks! Please update soon! :)
MaddySan5926 chapter 21 . 6/25
OMG, I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D This is a epic story!
Waad1999 chapter 20 . 5/1
Pls, update soon
I love this story :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
cool
ventusleone chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
OMG I NEED MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE... NOWWWWW T.T
sorry...
Well...didnt see that one coming... i hope shanks is ok...
Chopper is gonna have his hands full tonight...
Is marco and the other Kali-gang members coming back later?
Hope so .
Zorobin fan chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Please update your fic. It is amazing. It's been a while and I miss it. Please continue with more Zorobin moments.
titan chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
I know, i am a bit late to review chapters written that long ago. But after finding that ABSOLUTLY NOBODY gave a comment about something i found complete nonsense, i decided to write a review anyway.

It's actually about chapter 3, the spanking scene that everybody else seems to find great. Well, i simply didnt. I was wondering at first if that is supposed to be funny or serious. Than i was wondering just how old Zoro was supposed to be and after looking he seems to be 17 (4years since he touched a pen plus he was 13 when he ran away).

Than i came to the conclusion that it doesnt matter whether it is met to be homourous or serious. It is just utterly stupid.

What headstrong, 17year old that lived the last 4years on the streets will let himself be spanked into submission?! NONE! Tears after 15spanks from Mihawk? Usually i am not neither that direct nor do i mean to insult people (i really dont)... But: What are you people smoking?! And i mean the author and the reviewer.

From the way you described Zoro untill that moronic scene and again afterwards i would describe him as very independent and headstrong. Many countries consider 18years olds legally adults and do it with good reason. Physically and mentally they close enough to full adults. And independent characters like Zoro are usually ahead of the average in that point.

I expected anger, hate and a fury from Zoro that only somebody like Mihawk could stand easily up to. But instead you turned him into a 12year old that caves in crying from a spanking from Daddy. Even better he becomes completely meek and says "Yes sir." And the best of all: Everbody seems think "Yep, i would have cried/am going to cry JUST like that from an spanking at the age of 17 after trying to PUNCH Daddy. Totally normal. What a great chapter!"

Your writing untill than was good and i had high hopes. But than you chickened out expected me to shallow that piece of nonsense. Had Mikawk beaten Zoro black and blue before having him join the MI5 or been blackmailing him some way, i would be still reading this story. And before some moron comes with the usual "it's fiction, he can do whatever blabla"-bullshit: An author can screw around with the universe a lot in his stories and it is his right as such. But the characters have limits. If the characters, their background and their actions/reaction are not somewhat coherent than it has nothing to do with "fiction" and everything with a bad author.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
I read the whole thing today. So amazing. Please continue and update soon. I need to know what happens next!
MissUnderCover chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
Wow, finally another chapter, great as usual.
megaME chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
Nice to see you update! It has been a while, but looks like it was worth the wait. Zoro's nightmare is really disturbing. I always love a nice Zorobin moment. All out war huh? Poor Ussop. I hope Zoro finds his parents soon. Things are getting really interesting. I look forward to the next one! Update soon!
Kohaku No Ama No Gawa chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
The fluff in that last chapter was definitely a 10 (along with the whole story)
You were very good at not making the characters OoC :D this is an amazing story :D
Guest chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
25000000000000-10 :)
megaME chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Definite 10 on the fluffiness scale. This did seem like the last chapter, but I'm glad there's more! I hope you update soon again with more Zorobin fluffy moments!
Quasimoto chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
I really wish I'd discovered this story earlier.