Reviews for Love Sneaks In
lemacd chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
this was incredibly sweet... maybe even my favorite.
Marianne Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
What a lovely addition this is to the Music Man fandom! Good narrative voice and flow, nicely capturing the emotions and the sweetness of Harold and Marian's burgeoning romance. Great job with the dialogue, starting out with light, flirtatious banter and segueing into a deeper and more meaningful exchange. But most especially, you've demonstrated wonderful insight into the characters and a solid understanding of what makes them tick, especially Harold as he adjusts to his transformation (I especially liked the following lines, which really illustrate both his inner struggle and why he reformed: "I had fooled myself for a long time– thought I liked it– but I was losing me." There was the feeling again, a little uncomfortable, like he was pulling the words from some deep and untouched place where they lay tangled and forgotten, but he still didn't want to stop. "Until I started falling in love with you, I had almost forgotten what it felt like to be myself. Nobody but you ever made me want to be myself, really."). I look forward to seeing your future fics in this arena! :)
Emery Saks chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was a wonderful story! You didn't step out of character and Harold and Marian's conversation was quite realistic and believable.

Excellent job on your first story!
JoiForber chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very nice! Wonderful first chapter and congratulations on your first fanfic. Favorited!
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Aw, this was pretty! No need to be self-conscious (though I understand...such a small fandom, and like you said, very talented!); I thought your take on what happened after was beautiful and very much in character. :)