Reviews for We Were Never Here
DarcyBennett chapter 1 . 2/20
I was really happy to come across this story as I'm a huge Harry Potter and Hunger Games fan. Great job!
madval29 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is great! An not very lucky at getting reviews. Love the story. I tend to come back and reread it every now and then. Just want to let you know I think it's awesome.
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Yes. This is love! I loved reading! :)
Cub09 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Real cute
peaceforthenight chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Loved it :)
SNOGIRL chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Ahhh, the best of Suzanne Collins and J.K. Rowling. I really did low this, and while I don't particularly care for Hufflepuff Peeta, I can understand why you put him there, and I can DEFINITELY understand why you put Gale, Johanna, and Katniss in Sytherin. They just all have just warm, welcoming, and hospitable personality. :D

SNO.
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Gahgahgahlovelylovelylovelyamazingamazingamazing.
I'm sorry I can't leave a better review.
But honestly, all the feelings! :)
You are an amazingly talented writer.
I loved this. I love Harry Potter, and Hunger Games is amazing, so a crossover with Peeta/Katniss as our main couple! I was a bit worried that it would be cliche, but it's not! It's just perfect and adorable and FEELINGS!
:) :) Ahhhhhhhh
The houses you picked out for each of the characters seems so right and fitting.
Peeta/Katniss Peeta/Katniss :) :) ahhhhh
Also, the Finnick/Annie moments? Also adorable.
Once more, I apologise for this incoherent review. Just know I loved this. End of story.
:) :)
DagnyHepburn chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Super cute! Loved it :) Who knew the Harry Potter and Hunger Games fandoms would coincide so perfectly?
AutumnWillow18 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
i love it!
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
funny and cute x but why would katniss and gale be slytherins? I though more ravenclaw? oh well it was good x
FullDarkNoLight chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is like the best HP HG story ever
rissa612 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Loved this! I thought this was perfect and really cute, not overly done.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Okay, I adore this, you mixed the two series' perfectly. And the Peeta/Katniss was so well done.
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was actually great you know?...to great to be just a one shot
Rose chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
*Fangirl Squee* You did it! You combined the two best book series ever into one fanfic! Yay!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »