Reviews for Crumbling Down
scarlet stripes chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
woah i read ettensal x-men which is a spin off from xtrem x-men and i was wondering if this is what really happens? I hope not cause its really sad neway great work
bunny angel chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
hiiii! *waves furiously*

i have tears in my eyes. you killed remy! *sobs and runs off*

ahhhh chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
I dont read this series if this is a possibility of happening, and thinking on the fact the last i heard psyclocke was all dead it might, i'm glad i dont because gambit can't die especially know that they can touch according to some people and the developement of his powers. Good story in a ll its complete depressingness. But hurry with the rest of the rogue remy evolution thing yoou've been doing forever.
Christy S chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
WOAH! That was depressing! But then again, what should I expect from one called *disturbed* Courtney. I did find that fic somewhat disturbing. However, I give it credit as a well made fic. And I am a sap from Remy/Rogue stuff anyway. If you go to blueXrogue's site 'Rogue unlimited' [ .com]you get to see all kinds of spoilers. They say Remy & Rogue are going to die in the next issue of X-treme. At least that's what the picture shows. I however, noted that on the issue covers that come after that, Rogue and Remy are looking awfully alive. So what do you think of all this miss 'disturbed'? .~
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Man, that was a downer... good writing, though. : )
Wildcard00 chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
OK, I knew there would be spoilers-but I had to read it anyway! I guess this means that #15 is one issue I'll *have* to find some way to get my hands on. Nice job, gotta love the angst.
gambitslove chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Your right that is the worst possible ending for #15 and R&R. I pray marvel doesn't read this and gets ideas. This story was so sad and these two lines left me heartbroken, not to mention in tears: "She poked around in her mind for Remy… any part of Remy. She only found a faint shadow that would soon disappear with time." It can't end like this. I will be hoping for a happy ending in the next chapter(s). Thanks for such a bittersweet story.
ShaggyDiz chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
Damn, this review window is all screwy. Oh well. Nice one shot by the way brat. Enjoyo mucho with a tearo to my hearto. )
Bobbie chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
Depressing. I like it. ; )