Reviews for For You, Moony
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very touching story. Thank you.
Resevius chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I'll finish reading this later, but I'm loving it so far. The Remus/Sirius/Severus triangle has always intreagued me, and this is definitely one of the best I've read. Talk about betrayal! And if I can have my mind in the gutter for a moment: "he's begging me to come"? Awesome line. :) Madam
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Loved this fic, especialy the portrayal of Lupin and Snape's relationship :)
blossoming art chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I adored this. I loved the moments between Sirius and Remus almost as much as the ones between Severus and Remus. And McGonagall trying to hide her smile/pleasure was literally the funniest part of that scenario...and perhaps Tonks's reaction hahaha. Poor Tonks. I could have hit Sirius for what he said to Severus, but I was especially appreciative of Remus's re-wording of that to make it into a positive sentiment. Have I mentioned how much I loved this?
Casyn chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awww. I love this. It's cute and good and dark and deep. And yeah. Love. It.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was very well written and I felt everyone's emotions very well. Well done and thank you for writing such a
beautiful piece of writing.
ChangelingbyChoice chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very, very, very well done! Descriptions are splendid as usual, and the story progressed at a perfect clip. I missed your writing very much, and I'm happy to see you've returned! :)
patolozka chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh, very good. Thank you for that story:-) Pain and love... And Sirius is Sirius...
Master Snape chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Poignant, and incredibly beautiful, almost like admiring a fragile snowflake.
The characters were vividly written and their emotions so heartfelt, I could literally feel the joy, pain and jealousy displayed by each individual.
I intend to read more of your work in the future.
Well done