Reviews for Building the Yellow Brick Road
isis424 chapter 7 . 4/20
SOME TIME AS PASS SO MAYBE UNDISCONTINUED? (*w*) ITS A GREAT STORY.
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
To be quite honest I think the Akatsuke shouldn't become much of a threat because if you think about it the plan in capturing the jinjurychi was Madara and Obito's idea never Nagato/Pain and the rest of Akatsuke the were just the followers the soldires , but that's just what I think .
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
ugh.. so sad. and it was just getting interesting. huhu
Crystallea1321 chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
So, I am rather sad to hear that you are discontinuing this beautiful and adorable fic. If someone does pick it up, please let me know so I can read more or just continue writing yourself, if possible. I really liked it and want to see where it goes. Thanks for writing it so far though!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
sad face :-( and liked this story.
HelKat chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
I say ignore Akatsuki for now. The truth of Itachi certainly isn't something to ignore, but I don't think you need to focus on them. Orochimaru is enough of a pest to concentrate on.

Good luck!
Pikachu79 chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
That's to bad I really enjoyed this story. It well stay as a favorites and also if this story does get adopted could you tell me who it is? Good luck with your other stories:)
Zlatka chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
This is great idea - Sasuke traveling with Harry.. I like it very much :))
About plot.. - in one chapter you talked about ghosts and spirits - that Harry has greater awareness of them - Harry could travel and help them to afterlife? Maybe people with Sharigan could learn to see them? Meeting between Harry and Hidan could be great - Harry as Jashin. Even if Harry doesnt have all the hallows, just one - he died twice so he has relationship with death. Maybe Hedwig when she will come back can bring him either the ring or wand (gift from Dumbledore?Hermione...?)
Snakes - they could help him with antidotes for venoms and etc. - they will get better reputation, he can help people as medic.. ? Life and dead to balance all? :D One ring.. :D
I wont write more now, if you want more you just sent me a message :)) sorry for mistakes, still learning english :))
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
I like this what if crossover and I will look forward to what ever you do next in this story or what ever story you do !

The Crimson Mage.
JadedKatrina chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Hey there. I am very much interested in your story and the possibility of adopting it if you do not mind. But here is the main question... would you mind if from this point on I make it and change it some on my own? That being said I would like to take it over.
roobug21301 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
ah is a shame you lost your inspiration... but it will give you more time to work on House of the Rising Sun and Crashing the Lemonaid Stand... hint lol
Roo
The Dancing Bear chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
It is sad that your story does not continue, but when you meet a wall and ideas are stuck, then there is a possibility that another writer can breathe new life into the story. Good luck with your other stories.
saashi samy chapter 6 . 8/4/2013