Reviews for All I Needed To Hear
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Men just dont understand : ) Very cute. Good job!
CassieBookWorm8 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Love it! (Is it weird that I hear myself saying that in the voice from DragonTales?) Anyways, you do a wonderful job of tackling the deep and the trivial simultaneously (although as a girl myself, I'd hesitate calling a bad hair day a trivial matter). I enjoyed empathizing with Fi and Elsa's soothing but no-noncense manner. You made her a much more three-dimentional charector. And, as for Michael and Sam... well, boys will be boys. But great story - keep writing.
cassandra chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
wow. that was so epically sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was an incredible story. As a TRUE and FAITHFUL BURNER I LOVED IT! Always loved reading Michael & Fiona fluff. Great job :)

Tracey Mac
bcmom chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Nice :) thanks
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aww. Yay for fluff!
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
aww I love your fluffy stories. thank you for the fluffy fix :)
southpawokpoet chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Really touching really goo. You got the Sam part down solid. Thankyou. enjoyed it. rest gently please dusty
LN8866 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awwwww! Loved it! Got misty at the end!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Glad to see someone tackle not only Fiona's weird hair but also some of her reaction to incarceration! Great job!
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Loved it! Thanks!
FMSMandi chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
At least now I know I'm not the only one who noticed Fiona's hair and eyebrows. It's been bugging the hell outta me. Great story.
Purdys Pal chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Yay thank you for explaining the dark hair and weird eyebrow thing going on with Fiona.
Aneeta Potter chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is a really funny idea :D We all hate bad hair days...