Reviews for We Play Along
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Lol entertaining little story. It seemed to convwy perfectly the relationship forming between Pam and Tara. I look forward to more work from you as always.
SanDavis687 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nice :)
1010'jin chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Truth be told I know nothing about TB but you being you I decided to give it a try. I was instantly drawn in by their easy banter and jabs, so I gotta give you major props because now I'm getting interested.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
"Because everything always comes back to Sookie Stackhouse and her magical fucking vagina,"

"Whenever there was supernatural bullshit happening in Bon Temps or any surrounding areas, Sookie was always in the middle of it, fucking vampires or reading people's mind or shooting blasts of light out of her hands or some other messed up shit that ended up getting innocent bystanders killed while her blonde, fairy ass walked away unscathed."

Ain't that the truth. Funnily enough, it's Anna-Paquin Sookie that makes me want to murder Sookie, book Sookie is fine. And don't get me started on the Vamps... Book Eric and Pam are the business (especially Pam), Bill I want back over with my car, and the more stuffed-shirt "Anne Rice" Vamps make me want to kill as well (although, I like Dahlia from the books and a few others.).
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very nice. I'm excited for the Tara/Pam possibilities and ficlets like this definitely help bide time until their "action" starts. Amazing job.
SwordDraconis113 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
'BDSM Barbie' oh I would pay to own that barbie XD

As always, the characters are perfect and IC. And I was hoping for multi-chaptered :3 but no matter. When the season's over I'll cross my fingers for a pam/tara multi-chapter fic from you :D