Reviews for Broette
RuneLily chapter 1 . 7/13
Well, although I do own it, I'm afraid I haven't been able to play Rune Factory 2 yet, so my review will mostly be my input on the writing itself, which I'll start by saying I loved! I personaly found this story quite amusing, especially what I see as Carlos's wishful interpretations of Raven's actions. I do actually know a bit about Raven however, and I'd say you did an amazing job portraying her very blunt, mostly anti-social personality! I can actually quite clearly see the whole setting in my head, as well as the character's movements and such, which is also a feat to be proud of! So all-in-all, I think your story was wondeful, and I look forward to reading more of your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I thought that the concept was sweet and the perfect amount of goofiness. However, I thought some of the descriptions were a bit lengthy, but overall I'm surprised there hasn't been more reviews. Also, the characters were rich and still intact with their original personalities-a trait that I greatly prize in fanfiction!
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
His face.

Seriously, he's kinda lucky that's all he got. I bet Gaius just smiled after that.

Good job.