Reviews for A Personal Interest: Book IV
Dutchie chapter 4 . 2/20
I really liked all your books so far. The stories flow nicely. I also enjoy John & Joss stories. It's a pity what they have done on the show. But anyway hopefully we will have a tv miracle happen and Joss can come back... who knows. Thank you.
Kelly chapter 4 . 2/10
I love ALL the chapters, when the next chapters coming? I want to read John/Joss baby girl!
Kimyso chapter 4 . 1/26
I loved everyone of your series in this read and the other how u schooled the writers of POI. Keep doing it and maybe they will bring her back so we can witness some of these things.
Ai chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
I just finished all of the books and I will just say I'm official hooks on our books and I want to read book #5 if u will write more..please do! I'm a huge fan of Careese and I love reading ur amazing writing.
read a lot chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Hello Pari. I stumbled upon your POI Books by accident and I am soooooooooo happy I did! I absolutely loved each book and hated for each of them to end! I love your writing! You really nailed Joss and Reese. Yes, Please start Book 5! I'll be waiting!
Valentine51 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Perfect ending and perfect beginning. Yes - Book 5 - The Wedding!
mschessplayer chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Wow - love, romance, action, drama, justice served, and a happy ending. Well done.
TvIsForever chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
i like the way you added Nurse Hawthorne into this story! i was also a fan of that show i REALLY wish they would bring it back *sigh*
TvIsForever chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
i love this story! and YES i defenitly think you should start on book 5
farmgirl1964 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Great job!
sophialreynolds chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
If they were awerd to be won for best fanfiction you won hand down. In my book. :) until I read again.
Chellero chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Oh gosh. Daddy Reese is something to behold. I know we'll never see it on the show so this is beyond so much fun to read!

I so loved how you had him take out Elias. I was expecting a long spiel before he took him out but he was like, "Nope, I don't have time for this. I gotta get back to my family." And Elias didn't even know what hit him.

Only Reese could kill a boatload of people (that kill at the beginning was chilling!) and then go home to cradle his newborn daughter like nothing happened. LOL

Vivian sure chose the worst time to make her debut, didn't she? I can't imagine...

Absolutely loved the previous chapters where Reese was trying to keep Carter home and safe. Wouldn't expect anything less from him. And it's probably best that Finch and Carter keep that secret between them. Even I don't want to know how John would react if he knew! LOL

Excellent series. I've read them all and have so enjoyed the progression. Though I do wonder what Carter has had to tell her co-workers, friends, and fam about who got her pregnant! They gotta be wondering, right? LOL
aprilf00l chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Great ending! Thanks for an awesome read!
DanAlaya chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Yeah! That story just makes me want to do a celebatory fist pump. Brilliant work. Jos giving birth while in the middle of a gun fight. Now that is pretty bad ass.

and what do mean 'should I start on book 5?'. Well duh, of course. Bit of a stupid question right there
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2012