Reviews for So Emotional
Thatonefangirl22 chapter 13 . 4/8
OMG all I have to say is
Bearci chapter 13 . 2/27
I definitely think I read this before... Still good! I wish it was longer though. They like just got together and then it ended. Anyway I liked how Rachel talked to Santana's abuela. It just seems like a sweet thing she'd do.
britneydushku chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
This moment when Rachel realises that she's in love with Santana at the end is just perfect.
Laryanna chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
Wow, fantastic I loved it
anon chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
SHE PROMISED TO CALL HER ABUELA, anyways good good fic :)
ericajane chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
This story is awesomely frustrating and really amazing! Thank you so much. I couldn't put it down. A sequel would be amazing too!
melynita chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
hello!
im so happy to hear (read?) about you reading your first original novel! Good for you, i love the way you write, so im pretty sure is going to be amazing.
loved this story, and the ending was great.

i wish you the best!
MysticFalls94 chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
This was such an amazing story! I'm happy that you shared this, and the rest of your stories with us. That's great that you started your novel! I wish you all the best in your writing.
Now that your done with fanfiction, does that mean that you'll delete your account? I really hope you don't because you have such amazing stories on here, and I would like to re-read them if I get the chance to.
samdarls chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
I've loved this from the beginning and now it has ended, I still love it. So thank you. xo
SuperGleek18 chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Oh wow, Congrats on starting your novel! It sucks that you're not writing fanfic anymore but writing your own novel is pretty freaking cool. I'm sad this story is ending but at least it ended on a happy note. Thanks for sharing! :)
Sun-chan1 chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
I'm so happy they know how each other feels now. The reveal was so cute!
tate4eva chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Super awesome. I loved this chapter.
BSwifty1997 chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
I lovee this - cant wait for the next update :)
terri chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
Good story I loved it. Sneaky quinn haha :)
OTHangels chapter 13 . 6/28/2013