Reviews for She's Real To Me
Wow finally Jade is real Lolz
but seriously awesome story
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I LOVE IT ! :D
This is new and very interesting
hi chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I demand for a sequel please :( it was so short but u have a really good concept :( maybe add some romance too?
I Will Make You Rebel chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Started reading it and fell in love with it! Update soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Oh wow. That was nice. No sequel, please, unless somehow they get together in real-life.

But. Wow. To have imagined this ... You have no idea how much I actually loved it despite everything else.

Thanks for sharing.
davidr11 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I'd love a sequel. Or even a branch off, make a fic where Jade creates Tori as a part of her imagination. Anyways this was a good fic!
Riversong42 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
That was very good.
TotallyJorixoXo chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Okay, so this was really good and all but I'm a little confused was Jade real or not? Because near the end everyone could see her, and well if she wasn't real then she wouldn't worry about slipping from the window, if that makes sense? And It would be really cool if you did a sequel :)
spezria26 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I am...still confused but that was an awesome Fic! I loved the idea and it was so cool. I love the idea of Jade being everythin Tori could've been, it's very deep. Yay!
MyPerfectEscape chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Wow, just wow. Okay so she is real and apparently they just had this connection, I really love that. A connection that Tori broke by not believing in Jade. Okay I'm so intrigued by this story. I just want to know what happens next, I want more. Update soon please.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
This is so awesome! Keep writing please :)
I Tear Paper For Fun chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oooooh...I want you to continue. I'm curious as to how you plan on writing this.
NonsensicallyWierd chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
More! Its an good story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Uh. Please continue. I don't think I've seen one like this, and it's ... intriguing, to be plain about it.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 8/11/2012