Reviews for Naruto:Ninja or God
NotSoSlimSh4dy chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Can you explain to me what's happening in these last two chapters cause I'm confused.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
The problem is how will the Olympians deal with these people like Naruto because Zeus is known to be very paranoid of anybody that has a chance to be stronger than him, and he is known to get rid off his opposition.
god of all chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Just some random dude chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I'll have to request you improve your English grammar before I can come back and attempt to read this again.
alexis chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
please continue i love it
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
You suck
kamorris15 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
terrific story it's great that you found a way to save minato and kusshina
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I just found this story and it was just starting to get interesting. Please update again.
AI-Omicron chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
please dont stop i like the story...
tyrell2000 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
make artemis fall in love with naruto and thalia and lastly have him unlock a couple bloodlines and a doujutsu.
that will make it a great story. overpower him but also throw in a couple of challenges in his life.
Culaio chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Interesting chapter :), there are some small mistakes but nothing really bad also I must say that sometimes when reading it I was getting confused what is happening.

Keep up the good work :).
Culaio chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
From teaser it looks like it could be Very interesting fic XD

Keep up the good work XD
G-man chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I really liked how original this story is. Most x overs just involve Naruto in another world but I liked how you included other characters, especially Kushina. I thought that was important. Can't wait to find out wait happens next. Update soon.
shortfused24 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
i like the idea you have it's original and i would like to see were you go with it
WalkingStranger99 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013