Reviews for Devil May Drabble
ChaosxPaladin chapter 18 . 7/9/2015
Request please! Do you think you could ever get around to writing about worm in his adult years? With the release of DMC4: Special Edition, Vergil's ending confirmed his connection to Nero, (Worm is Nero, right?) so it would be interesting to see Vergil parenting Nero on his arm or something.
ChaosxPaladin chapter 16 . 4/20/2015
AAAARGH THIS IS JUST TOO CUTE! I'm really sad that this hasn't updated in forever DX Great work that you've done here. I really enjoy how well you can portray Vergil in such a believable way, and hope to see another chapter one day!
Taxsylrc chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
I love those kids! they are sweet and cute!
Taxsylrc chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
I love this! Worm is sooooooooooooo adorable!
KendraTheVideoGameNerd chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
These are just so damn cute. I love it. Can't wait for more updates for Fire and Ice.
Siopao-chan chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
Hello! I'm very new to your stories and I would just like to say, I really enjoyed reading this and Fire and Ice. I like how you connect these little slice-of-life blurbs with the established plot, and I most especially enjoy the way you let your characters interact with each other and show their feelings. I also admire your writing style; it's very eloquent and very much appeals to my senses. Please do continue this and Fire and Ice!

P.S. Is it alright if you could make a blurb on Vergil and his best friend/mate watching the sunset in the beach? It's alright if you don't. It's just a suggestion :D
Innocence and Instinct chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
Vergil as a father... I could never imagine him as one, but you were able to perfectly portray him as such. I love it. I also love how gentle Vergil is with her. It's so cute! Makes me wish I had my own Vergil at times. Can't wait for the next installment.
Lovell Luka chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
I knew Vergy was a sweet-heart deep down. 3
Lovell Luka chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT!
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Sorry, I'm running out of articulate things to say. XD
Lovell Luka chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
Aw.
I can't imagine Vergil actually saying that (Dante impression). So funny.
Lovell Luka chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
heh heh... Vergil's horny.
Lovell Luka chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
...

O.o

Why would she leave him?
Lovell Luka chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
O.O *struggles to not laugh insanely when reading 'Nipple Shields'*

So cute. I just love love love it all!
Lovell Luka chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
AW! Crap, I'm just dying of fluff overdose.
Best Death Ever!
Lovell Luka chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
*has huge spazz attack*
OMG! That. Was. Precious!
It's so adorable, my words just do not do it justice. OMG!
Baby Nero and Uncle Pizza! *dies*