Reviews for A Darkened World
brnkofeternity06 chapter 17 . 7/28
I was reluctant to read your story. I regret feeling reluctant now. This was amazing. The story was amazing. The epilogue was even better. And now I'm so sad to see it end.
bpvreader chapter 17 . 7/20
great story even had a tear at the end.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 17 . 7/8
This is a great story and I'm much richer for having read it.

Thank you, my friend.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 16 . 7/8
A good end to Riddle and his legion. Harry and Rosie in the end.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 10 . 7/8
Really good chapter. In the long run Voldemort's defeat maybe good, but in the short run, it hurts our heroes.

I wonder if Harry in the end will reunite with Hermione?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 7/8
I think this is a great retelling and reinterpretation of that scene in DH. It could have gone either way. The sight of a totally defeated Harry tears at your heartstrings.

Personally, I'd like to see a more than platonic relationship between Harry and Rose, even if it doesn't end up as romance. I suspect it'll take a lot on Rose's part not to have Harry cut her completely off when she introduces herself.

Rogue Wasteland Wanderer chapter 2 . 6/21
Quick question, how would magic keep guns from working? Guns are simple devices that only require a small chemical reaction and a simple mechanical operation to kill someone. Unless Voldemort in using something similar to what the Sontarans used when they invaded Earth in Doctor Who.
Corrector chapter 17 . 5/22
or Barry Wee Willie Winkle who turned 755 years old in 1991 :-D
Corrector chapter 17 . 5/22
Unless your name is Amando Dippet, then you get to be 316 years old
drizma chapter 17 . 5/9
I really wish there was an emoji for a sad smile and a small tear in the eye corner just so I could use it for this.
\
/ o \
\ o /
my life's work is complete.
BTW I just noticed that I was reading your next story at the same time as this :/
AlexDnD chapter 2 . 5/8
Good start!
EndlessChains chapter 17 . 4/15
A interesting and well done story. The story was amazingly written as the dark theme is prevalent throighlut the plot as well as the years that went by. It was sad to read that many died, but it was war time and in a realistic view that there are no such hints as survivors. Harry turned out nicely after the betrayal and was able to change throughout the story after meeting arose and having some forms of closure. Rose is definitely the daughter of Hermione and don't see a lot of Ron. The truth was interesting to read about and now all is forgiven it would seem. The final battle was amazing as ancient powers awaken as well as tear for the fallen spirits return to say their final farewell. Like how it ended with the three elders not remarrying but staying close to each other and that they were able to reunite with loved ones gone past. That the wizarding world will still take time to heal was also fun to note. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 4/5