Reviews for A Darkened World
Specky Clarke chapter 17 . 2/6
Great story. A very interesting read, well set out and written.
Specky Clarke chapter 3 . 2/5
The Werewolf took it? She stabbed him in the heart! Even a werewolf would need time to recover. So she could still have recovered her portkeys; But then she wouldn't have met Harry.
Specky Clarke chapter 2 . 2/5
The portkeys had been ripped of her but not taken away, so she would have been able to pick hem back up. Interesting story though.
StoryReigns96 chapter 17 . 1/26
Cheers mate, cool story.
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 17 . 1/23
Amazing story with an awesome ending. Thank you so much :)
kyoshi711 chapter 4 . 1/1
Harry seems to be mentally unbalanced so hopefully he gets his shit together!
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 1/1
Story is off to a good start. Hope it gets even better!
andyjhorton chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
this was a great story. It wasnt rushed and every important plot point was accounted for. thank you.
the devil reincarnated chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
it sucked because Hermione should have received some kind of punishment..I hate the story###
Deathmvp chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
Great work on this story. It was diffrent as normal you only see it get this dark if there is time traval but you managed to pull off a great story here.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
This was a great story for the get/go!

I've been stunned by how much you were able to communicate the feelings of the characters and had me shedding more than a few tears myself as the story ran down to its conclusion.

Thank you for sharing your talent at writing with me (and, of course) others!

SteveC.
Llew444 chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
Personally I think that this was AMAZING!
'Nuff said.
PugTheMagician chapter 17 . 10/14/2015
That ending, the epilogue was great. I especially liked that you showed that the results of a war of that magnitude were far reaching and devestating. It actually sounded worse than a world war. The thing with the master of death as well as roses thing with the hogwarts artifacts just seemed too deus ex machina for my taste but honestly i don't see any other way they possibly could have won even with them killing voldemort
PugTheMagician chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
I see this harry as an emotionally scarred individual. The rape and torture of his female friends, especially luna, tore me up but it helped show just how evil voldemort was. I like the idea of the allied forces bringing their own creatures and thought the basalisks was a very nice touch. Rose is interesting as she isn't a know it all like her mother yet is similar enough that it feels nice to read about her. I like that it i emphasised that this is a war, not a single battle but an actual invasion.
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I noticed there were 666 reviews and felt that was too ominous...