Reviews for A Darkened World
Difdi chapter 2 . 9/29
If all guns stopped working at the chemical level then camp fires, torches and candles would stop working too. A wizard might be able to use fiendfyre to burn down a building, but most fire spells would fail because while the initial flame was magical, the rest of the fire wouldn't happen if guns didn't work at the chemical level.

If the mechanical aspect of guns stopped working, that would be even worse - claws, swords, door hinges, even Lucius Malfoy's hidden wand cane operate under the same physical laws.
fantasyinmymind chapter 17 . 9/9
When a story makes you cry - it's good.
Murica chapter 11 . 7/23
More bashing of America. It seems to be a pattern of your among your various works. You should seek some therapy for that.
damianjeurissen chapter 17 . 7/25
Thanks for sharing this story, I loved it
kb0 chapter 17 . 7/15
That was a nice story. You certainly put some thought and effort into it and that's very much appreciated.

Well done and thanks for sharing!

Kevin
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 5/18
Beautiful story. Short. But not too short. One of the best HP fanfics I've ever had the pleasure of coming across.
calmest-tempest chapter 17 . 3/30
I don’t often post reviews, but I was absolutely enchanted by your story and read it all in one go. Brilliant finish to a beautiful tale.
Powerhouse 5764 chapter 17 . 3/5
Well done it was a strong story
suziq968 chapter 17 . 2/12
Wow, so much crying, so much loss. Usually I read fics that show how much better it could have been but this makes me grateful because, obviously, it could have been so much worse. Thanks for sharing.
MarkAntimony chapter 14 . 1/21
Great story.

Really enjoyed that takedown of Scorpius by Rose. Nicely averted the canon ending of DH.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/14/2017
I expected Rose to be Harry's. I kept thinking Voldemort was going to say something. Like he could see their bond or sole connection or something.
Dark Lord Potter Black chapter 17 . 11/20/2017
Te
BilliJadeE chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
This story jad me teary eyed. Very well written.
elisabella442001 chapter 17 . 6/29/2017
Great story ... made me cry a bit good job thi
Ogrebear chapter 17 . 6/24/2017
I almost didn't read this tale as the description didn't grab at me, but I started it, and then could not finish it. Nice alt world building indeed.