Reviews for Of Ahsoka, Boys, and Her Boys
AccountDoneWith chapter 5 . 8/13
Big fan of this chapter, my only issue is that the text of Anakin's note is a tad...formal I suppose. Personally, I think something like this would have flowed better:

along with a note directly from General Skywalker saying simply "Shoot the bastard".

Other than that, I give the whole story top marks.
stars90 chapter 7 . 5/12
Oh this is awesome! I love the idea of the 501st trying to scare off all of Ahsoka's suitors. And that bit at the end with her roping them in to the dance was hilarious.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
When is the next Chapter up?
Sencil4 chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
It's a bit hard to read without dialogue in quotes.
BansheeHowler chapter 6 . 6/23/2016
MANLY MEN SWEET JESUS I LAUGHED SO HARD HALP
BansheeHowler chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
OMG this actually made me laugh and then tear up a little - you have the relationship so beautiful! OMG Rex not knowing what to do is so cute and big-bro Ani is adorbs 3
BansheeHowler chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
OMG I LOVE IT HAHAHA OVERPROTECTIVE ANAKIN IS BAE
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
HAHAHAHA, I loved This! Especially the ending!
Triscribe chapter 7 . 2/29/2016
I love how hilarious these are. Wish there were more, but I'm happy to accept as is. xD
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Haha hahaha loves this 0lease update soon
tumna.falls chapter 7 . 1/29/2016
I love this! It's well written, enjoyable, AND multi-chapter! I was hooked by the chapter, and I haven't been disappointed.
RndmPeep chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
THE LETTER CHAPETER! is quite possibly the best single chapter Io have ever read. Just, yes.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
This is so sweet! I love clones and master Skywalker being protective. Can you imagine what they'd do if she got hurt on their watch? Ugh the feels
Naasade-Jurkadir-Mando-Dalase chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
BEST. FIC. EVER. I'm not kidding. If I could, I'd favorite it 100 times.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
You need to update this story. It's really good.