Reviews for Fragmented
Melissa Clegg chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
Hi Judy, I loved the premises of this story and really enjoyed it. I felt that the ending dropped off a tiny bit. The second time I read it I thought it was better. Still I'd wish there was more of what happened in that year after Steve discovered he was Ezra. Also to have met the children of JD and Nathan before just a pile of kids playing with Steve Ezra. I wanted more, which means you wrote a very good story, just I think it ended too quickly. Write those additional scenes, I'd love to hear more.
KC chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
LIKE! Hope you do more in this series.
tellygirl chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
I've just spent the last few hours reading your story and loved every minute of it! Thanks you so much :o)
tellygirl chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
What a treat to discover a new, multi-chapter completed story from you! I love it so far :o)
trecebo chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
Awesome, Judy! I am so glad to see this finished cuz I know how hard it is to find time to write (hahahahah). Congrats to your completion. The whole caboodle was charming and I look forward to any snippets of this 'verse you share.
sackofnachos chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Loved it! Very elegant solution, just as expected. Glad it all went according to Ezra's - if not the FBI's - plan, haha.

I can't wait to hear his explanation and I hope there are/will be more stories in this AU because I am hooked already!

Excellent chapter!
fierynightangel chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
yay! glad you came back to it! looking for to hearing the explanations!
trecebo chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
HUZZAH! I was just wondering (and probably wandering as well) if you'd posted recently, and behold! You have!

Kenny finally gets what is coming to him, without anyone else getting hurt, and all Ez has to do now is 'splain. I'm sure the guys will help, but it's still a lot to take in.

Looking forward to the rest of it, Ms. Judy!
Teri chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Just read your story for the first time and I have to tell you I have loved every minute of it. I look forward to seeing how this goes. I also looking forward to Lauren finally "meeting" Ezra and Maude. I wonder how Ez will leave things, stay in Boulder with Lauren's life there or move his family back to Denver to be with his brothers. . . should be interesting. Thanks.
KC chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
sackofnachos chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Aww, an Ezra and Maude reunion! Maude showing her softer side, I love it. :)

Can't wait to see what Ezra has planned for Long. Great chapter, can't wait for the next!
fierynightangel chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
awesome idea!
trecebo chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
Bug up his nose...good thing I wasn't drinking coffee or it'd be much messier trying to read this.. :P
lunaz chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Very nicely done. I am enjoying this very much.
fierynightangel chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
cackles long's in for it now!