Reviews for One Piece: A Different Path
CMgal-21 chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
Love the story can't wait for more. Keep up the great work.
DJ King chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Please update it is a good story
LunaSoraYamiMoonlightCrystal chapter 6 . 2/5/2016
Please update!
Brazilwolf chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
I really like the story especially since Lucy is really strong. I love her devil fruit butt wish that her true form could be bigger for more of a scare and cool factor. Like the meeting between her Zoro already. The reactions of Whitebeard when they first met was entertaining to read. You haven't updated this story for quite some time and I hope if you discontinued this story you would tell the readers if not that's great.
chia.carranza chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Pliss keep writing !
dragonlily22 chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update your story SOON! Thank you!
Deathstarling556 chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
I love this story! It is very interesting, unique, and so well written! I really hope that you update it one day!
tifa2001 chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
Derp i love this so far pls continue
Fancyunicorn chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
The only thing i can do now is favorite the story and hope you update!
Fancyunicorn chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
lets see 2012, 2013, 2014 huh. two years since you updated. Well shit!
Anime fan KNB chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
I just have one question is this story on Hiatus if it is could you Please P.M me
ASL
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Jeez talking about a OP DF and its weakness isn't water...\(*0*)/ SUGEIII!
trina chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
update update! i love this story! xD
AnniBananni chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
This is good and while I was reading it I suddenly saw that it only had six chapters and got sad. I really hope you update soon because this is a beautiful story.

Are Lucy and Ace close? I ask this because of the later arcs and I would imagine that she only met Ace when he joined Whitebeard.
Silver Dragonfly chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
The first chapter of this was well written and thought out.

Then it seems like you got lazy and just gave up and decided to just make things happen because you wanted them to.