Reviews for Runaway
LaraAelric chapter 24 . 10/20/2015
Another excellent story completed. I very much enjoyed the game of cat and mouse - you're great at keeping the suspense flowing without it becoming redundant, so I enjoyed myself the entire time wondering what was going to happen next. It was also really fun how you brought in characters from actual books and made them your own. And amazingly enough, I really came to like Max and Daniel both (normally I don't like OCs entering relationships with canon characters but you really made this one work).

Thanks for another fun adventure!
LaraAelric chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
I should have gone to bed ages ago, yet somehow I ended up staying up for a few extra hours to start reading this one. - When I first skimmed through the list I thought it was another Wesley fic but instead I was pleasantly surprised to find it unrelated! It's perfectly okay that the Hardy Boys don't make an appearance - after all, Nancy's done a LOT of sleuthing without them! Honestly, I find it a bit refreshing. :)

Loving this story so far, but it's definitely time for bed for me...I'll be back to finish reading this in the morning :D Loving Max and Daniel!
Kitten15 chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
Love this chapter! Even more,the whole story!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Yet another great chapter! I think that I am going to say that I like all your chapters in your story! I like this chapter a lot because of all the action. Just like last time, I can barely write this review! Love the story!
Kitten15 chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
Another favorite chapter! This time it's because of the suspense you put. I can't wait to read who John Krieger is! I barely can even write this review! Love your story!
Kitten15 chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
One of my favorite chapters so far! It's really because of the romance in it. Before I started reading this chapter, I looked into the reviews and saw that some people posted that they liked the romance in the last chapter of the story. Hmmmm... (wink!) I wonder what that's about! Really awesome story!
Kitten15 chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
Awesome story! I especially like Max!
Alicia Hardy chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
I am so glad you finished this! Sorry I haven't been on much, but I have to tell you, your stories never disappoint! Thank you so much for writing! (Yes it is me, I just didn't sign in.)
SarahE7191 chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
Sorry it took me so long to read this. My life has been a little hectic. But I loved it, especially Max. ;)
Ealasaid Una chapter 24 . 6/14/2013
do you have a sequel to this story?
Cupcake chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
Hey, great ending! I'm sorry I didn't review before but I've been super busy. Awesome story, I loved it!
SC15 chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
Lovely ending..so tender and romantic. You must write another story about Max and Nancy and bring Wolfe back into the mix.

I'm all set for the next adventure you're going to take us on..with my teddy bear:)...Thank you for writing!
Angelvie S chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
It was great I have to admitt I had my doubts when you first started the story but you pulled it off greatly way to go and I can't wait to read absolution :)
Michelle Gallichio chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
I will definitely keep an eye out for the next story...
I just hope that spiders aren't in that one...
I'll read it anyway.
I love your stories
PearlsAndBlackRoses chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
YAYYYYYY
YOU UPDATED
YAY
Love them together. And I REALLY loved this chapter. :)