Reviews for Undertaker x OC
Undertaker's really name is actually Adrian Creaven...
xXLiizziieXx chapter 1 . 4/6
that last line XD
vampiergothgirl chapter 7 . 1/5
It's very sweet it took me a long time to read them all though, I enjoyed reading them though _
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Citrus Review chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Perfection, just like last time.
Citrus Reveiw chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
See, the line "I a very strong~" was totally an innuendo.
Wyndbain chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
But undertakers real name is Adrian Crevan?!
Emotional Guest chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
_ _
So..beautiful...I can't _
BlackVeilBrides Army chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
Ahh, a perverts dream story! Love. It.
Maggie chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
Kat Candy chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Undertakers real name is Adrian Crevan

I really like this book tho :)
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Update more story please. How sweet of that man, undertaker
RyderofClouds chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
I loved your story so much! It has the Undertaker being his charming self that we all come to love, yet you showed us a different side to him that was believable and even more dreamy than he is already! Add to that his and Iris' playful teasing, the hotness and of course all the love and affection and tears and fears that come with being a parent and loving partner. This story managed to evoke a wide range of emotions from me in such a short time: I smiled, drooled, laughed, worried and cried (tears of fear and eventually joy)! The sibling love and mischief was just cuteness overload for me! I enjoyed every second of this story. You are very talented!
Alue Kurkami chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Omg this story is the best I've read, really I've cried so much, its so beatiful.
I've read all chapters but I've decided to not comment until I've read this last chapter (even tho i wish there was more!). Really everything where perfect! Hope u, author of this magicak story, have a good time and i wish u luck.
/ your new fan Alue KurĊkami