Reviews for Three Meetings
silvermoonstini chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
silvermoonstini chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I also love the indirect banter between Mycroft and Sherlock. Those three are so funny! I love them!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Lol this is great I love the tension written between the two
Medvalkyrie chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I don't really review very much on since I mainly use archiveofourown and tumblr when I want to read some fan fiction, but every once in a while I read a story on here that I just have to comment on. Just want to say that I'm really loving this series. Having a drug addict in the family is an ugly thing that can bring out the worst in the people that care about that drug addict, yet most Mystrade stories that are about Sherlock's drug abuse years don't go through any type of negative emotions between Lestrade and Mycroft. Most just skip over all that with the magical phrase "Lestrade's case work got Sherlock off of the drugs, and Mycroft was super thankful and then sex happened. The End." And sure I like stories like that (and don't care if that's where you're planning to go with this one), but they get repetitive and predictable when the author doesn't put enough time and effort to flesh out the characters before getting to the relationship part. And you're definitely taking that time and care. I like to get that glimpse of day to day life before someone gets into a relationship, it helps it feel more real, and you're doing a great job of showing that. Not to mention the way you portray Mycroft as cold and hard, but give just the tiniest hints of emotion is perfect and really in character. You do a great job of going back and forth between "this man doesn't have emotions" and "I can tell this man has experience with hiding his emotions, but he still has them." Which is how I view BBC's Mycroft. Plus you do a perfect harassed, tired, long-suffering Lestrade that just makes me want to see how he comes out of the other side of this entire Holmes mess. Keep up the good work and I can't wait until the next update! Oh, and have fun on your holiday!
Lizella chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Wow, just wow, this is really one of the best written fanfictions I have ever read, just so intense with every stare and word uttered, I really hope you continue very soon!