Reviews for The Aftermath
0erbayunFang chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Wow. Kinda makes you want Lightning to wake up so she can snap Hope out of his funk...

0yF
Fanfic Fan chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
HURRY UP AND UPDATE! I'M DYING TO KNOW THE END!
Ahnalaura Night chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
Duuude! This story is so not what I was expecting, but I like it! You MUST post the next chapter! I'm gonna cry if you don't! Pretty please with a fluffy panda on top?
Hoperaei chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Omg omg please update soon i love this so much!
JediMayukiDaAWESOME chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
Awesome and amazing story! XD
UPDATE SOON, I CAN'T STAND WAITING ANY MORE!
That One Reviewee chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
Hey you updated! But there is one thing that bugs me. ALOT. Where is Lightning? Hope x Light and she doesn't even show up. Mentioned but no show :( i hooe she is in the last chapter whether you let him live or die.
Good luck!
T.o.R
Haikairi chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
I feel sad for hope, good story depressing but in a good way lookforward to the last chapter and sorry i got to lazy to review the last 9 chapters
Darkflames and fire chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Awwwwww poor hope. I'm still hoping for a happy hope x light ending, but i'm not so sure that can happen anymore...

Update soon bro. And think about a happy ending please 00
Fanfic Fan chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
WOW THAT WAS A FAST UPDATE! I can't wait for the next update! I hope it will be soon!
Fanfic Fan chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Glad to know that you'll be continuing this story! Also, I'm honored that you replied to my review! Thanks! I eagerly await the next update!
JediMayukiDaAWESOME chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
...OMG ...
Poor Hope! PLEASE don't kill him in the next chapter! Make it so someone stops him and he goes through all the grief until Light comes back and we all get an eventual Hoperai! XD
Awesome story man, UPDATE SOON, IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!
Fanfic Fan chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Okay, while a suicide would be an interesting twist for this story, I would personally rather have a happier ending, maybe more in the lines of Hope somehow not commiting suicide, living a miserable life for a while, then Lightning wakes up, and all is well. Or maybe Lightning wakes up at the last minute, and stops Hope from commiting suicide. Anything you come up with would probably be good, as long as it has a happy ending (I'm a sucker for a happy ending!).
rachael-ly chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
no no no, omg don't kill him DX
This is just too sad, and at the same time, I can imagine it being a possible, as the title says, aftermath . Poor Hope's gone crazy, first his mother, then the crazy l'cie thing and then bam, lightning becomes sleeping beauty.
Update soon please 3
JadeFarron chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Dude, your story is so good, it actually kinda feels painful when I read what you've got Hope going through. And for Gods sake, DON'T make Hope kill himself, get Lightning to wake up... Please?... What is wrong with a happy ending?
Anyways, keep up the good work.
That One Reviewee chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Ok seriously, I am here waiting on Light to return to the poor kid, it's getting to sad to read on. Either kill him in the next chapter or do sometuing dramatic and bring Light back :) (prefer 2nd).
P.S. Threatening termination of a main character for reviews isnt good. However I liked how you chose to threaten us, next time don't tell us and make I seem like we are going to de ide the fate of the story. So instead of saying it is a threat, you could have wrote, "... A review perhaps?..." "It's your decision."
Dont take this the wrong way but the last few chapters felt like a prologue-ish begining, I am waiting on the full blown Hoperai to appear however, the angst got me (and the A/N, I di t want hope to die _ and I want Light back _) so I decided to review :D