Reviews for Impression
Puh...LEEZ update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
I like it 3 please update x
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired four episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube. Great story, keep it coming.
kmart92 chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
Anti-Hitch, that's hilarious! I love that Brooke was being so calm about everything even though I'm sure she's really hurting. And I'm glad Lissy can confide in Shay again. Update soon, I can't wait to read the letter!
kmart92 chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
I love the part where Flynn says "hate is a strong word" and Will says "I know" - so emotional, like he's resigned himself to her feelings but has no idea how to recover. Great chapter! I love Will's POV. More soon, please!
kmart92 chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Wow! Such an intense argument! To be fair, his confession was badly worded, but seriously, no one can help feeling so sorry for the poor guy. Amazing chapter! Update soon!
kmart92 chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
Oh no! Poor Flynn has just dumped Will right in the hot water, and he has no idea the mess he's created! More please!
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I like the name change. But still wish Will was a Darcy. ( go figure) lol. Anyway, love these h school fics. They show an early version of the real thing. Cheers.
LucilleRicardo chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is a cute and fun story. Not sure why you don't have more reviews... Maybe BC it is set in high school, though honestly it is not about the stereotypical teens. Lissa seems sweet, (not angry or mean, which drives me up the wall. Lizzy had a sharp wit, but wasn't mean) and Brooke doesn't seem like a doormat.
Keep it up. For the story and the writing, you should have way more reviews.
Phillippa Gordon chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
I loved it so much and when u leave there you have to update again soon pleeeease. :)
JGirl chapter 16 . 2/27/2014
Like it! Please continue
Peacock-Lover chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Great chapter! Glad your able to write more!
DuchessofWhimsy chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Thanks guys! As of my REALLY LAME LACK OF UPDATES its all due to computer issues and that my computer doesn't want to open Fanfiction (I'm commenting via iPhone) and all my chapters are on my laptop. :( Bugger! I have an accomplice who is willing to help me out so fear not! In hopefully not too long I'll update this!
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
*to the Duchess* good job yet again! You totally nailed Lizzie's fighting spirit.
*to Lizzie* YOU GO GIRL!
Peacock-Lover chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
Yay! You updated! This was really good, and I LOVE DARCY! Update pronto.